LPVE or stop wasting your life for farm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TiGGeR.TSK, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

I don't know if I should clap or hand you a bar of soap and a toothbrush..?
    • Like x 3
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

Nicely done! :)
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I'll get right on that once I'm finished with having a life ;)
    • Like x 7
  4. seek76 Committed Player

When you are finished with life can I have your stuff? I have a canoe I can row over to where your stuff is. :D
  5. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

7 x 250 < 1000 + 1000 (Villains + Heroes / Males + Females). Anyway its 2000
  6. Proxystar #Perception

instead, can you load your canoe up with your stuff and bring it over here :)
  7. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

These feats are easy, so to compensate for such a simple task a grinding method was implemented.

People complain about anything
    • Like x 1
  8. Kayla El Committed Player

Yeah you're right my bad! :) They could add another family related to Aquaman and then 250 runs for each family is gonna be just perfect 8x250=2000. Completing all families will grant you all the feats. If you are new to the game, starting from 0 and doing 5/10 each day, will take you about 50/100 minutes per day and completing all of them will take you approximately 13/6 months which quite frankly is more then enough and in my opinion it's how it should have been from the very beginning.
  9. Kayla El Committed Player

They are easy for those who know how to properly clip dps with every character/weapon and know how to properly play in every situation/instance. Try doing Paradox Wave lpve with three new players who only spam powers or only tap melee/range buttons and tell me how it goes...I have been in these situations long enough to know that trying to farm 10 runs per day by randomly queuing and ending up with new players is a total nightmare.
  10. seek76 Committed Player

Well okay. One cat, one litter box, jar of peanut butter, two hot pockets, and a pack of ketchup are on the way. Please do not feed peanut butter to the cat, it gets very bad gas, just a warning. :D
  11. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Yea that's the bad part. When the Scoreboard shows you doubled the damage of two people.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kayla El Committed Player

God only know how many times i've tried teaching them the basics so that the group could go through with the instance. Sadly 90% of the time i was talking to myself and ended up trying to reach out to them.
  13. coco Committed Player

Scorecard chase much? Actually the bad part is when someone leaves because their not on top for damage, or when you have to leave nexus because despite trying to explain you have to kill both at the same time after a couple wipes, people leave rather than learn.
  14. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Yeah I don't know why I wrote 4 instead of 6 but it's still nuts lol
  15. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

K bro you start. Let me know when you finish and post it you too, so I can give you a medal or something.

See answer above

PS: Sorry the sarcasm but just think about it, those are feat most of you won't touch just because of the time as well. Or simply don't care about feats, for whichever case, let those who care about feats a little finish them without having the exageration of running 5250 times
    • Like x 4
  16. Kayla El Committed Player

You didn't get what he was trying to say. It has nothing to do with scorecard chase the point was that when you're queued in a lpve instance with new players that don't know how to properly dps with their characters then it's obvious that your damage will be in some cases even higher then all of the others combined. :)
  17. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

And who are you? Some random? Lol If I got to round 12 and was happy about it, it was probably I was in the 1st to 3rd group that has done it.

Anyways Devs are gonna nerf lpve cuz the forums kids wanna look cool on wavedox.
    I salute the players that grinded them out without begging for a reduction.
  18. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I can agree with this, I've most definitely had a personal experience. A lot of people don't know how to dps without ams. However, I'm usually grouped with a partner unless I'm going for checklist feats
  19. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

To be honest it doesn't really take long to complete these feats (well at least not as lengthy as others exaggerate it to be, people just don't want to do them). Someone really said that grinding the feats aren't worth it because you get loot locked....
  20. zor ile Well-Known Player

I'll throw out a name you might not be to familiar with space geist. why zorile ? because of captain liberty for he is space geist and he has said on a far forgotten planet that once these were brought upon his desk he has ever since regretted the decision to do so.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.