Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Agent Smith can't hit it's target. I think he's aiming at the column.... with the cut out-breakaway portion of the column.
    Much learned since Tron.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, the column is what he was aiming at: just look at his eyes, he's not even looking at Neo, he's spotted a bug
    • Like x 1
  3. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Alexis Arquette reportedly died of AIDS complications

[IMG]

Transgender actress Alexis Arquette died on Sunday of complications from AIDS, according to People.com.
    Arquette, 47, was surrounded by her family at the time of her death. She ‘had been suffering for a long time. She was sick for years,’ the source close to the family said. ‘At one point, she wasn’t able to leave the house; she was in bad shape.’
    Arquette is part of a famous acting family that includes Oscar-winning actress Patricia (Boyhood), David (Scream) and Rosanna (Desperately Seeking Susan).
    ‘The whole family rallied around her,’ the source said. ‘And in the end they were always there to support her. Everyone knew [her death] was imminent. It was a matter of time.’
    Arquette’s transition was documented in the film Alexis Arquette: She’s My Brother. Arquette is best-known for her film roles during when she was presenting as male.
    Those films include Grief, Last Exit to Brooklyn, I Think I Do, Threesome, Bride of Chucky and The Wedding Singer.
    Patricia Arquette wrote this week that the transition of her sister in her late 30s all but ended her acting career.
    Her ‘career was cut short, not by her passing, but by her decision to live her truth and her life as a transgender woman. Despite the fact that there are few parts for trans actors, she refused to play roles that were demeaning or stereotypical. She was a vanguard in the fight for understanding and acceptance for all trans people.’

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/alexis-arquette-reportedly-died-of-aids-complications/#gs.TqWdwuI
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

And u wonder y u fart when u think, to much bacon
    • Like x 1
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

If I can't have it , y should anyone else?
    • Like x 1
  8. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

20 Times “The Walking Dead” Was The Cleverest Show On TV

1. Most people would have missed this subtle piece of humour by the set designers.

[IMG]
    All The Governor needs to complete the pirate look is Herschel’s wooden leg.
    2. If the walker that briefly appeared right after Mearle’s death looked familiar, that’s because it was designed to look like the poster zombie from Dawn of the Dead.

[IMG]

[IMG]

3. The show is littered with references to Dawn of the Dead and even contained a shot-for-shot remake of this iconic zombie death.

[IMG]
    4. And Dawn of the Dead isn’t the only George A. Romero movie paid homage to on the show.

[IMG]

[IMG]

During the gang’s escape from Terminus, a crate can be briefly seen inscribed with the same words as the one that plays a pivotal role in the legendary director’s 1982 horror movie Creepshow.
    5. While only an error, this thirsty zombie taking a drink is still worth a look.

[IMG]
    6. Anyone who thought to read the Bible passages displayed in Father Gabriel’s church would have been well-rewarded.

[IMG]
    “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” –Romans 6:4
    “So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.” –Ezekiel 37:7
    “And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose.” –Matthew 27:52
    “And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.” –Revelations 9:6
    “And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?” –Luke 24:5
    7. And that’s not the only reference to the undead hidden inside.

[IMG]
    The writing above the arch comes from John 6:54 and reads: “He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life.”
    8. Even those familiar with the comics probably missed this cameo from everyone’s favourite baseball bat, Lucille.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Image Comics
    [IMG]

In the comics, Lucille is the name given to a barbwire-wrapped baseball bat wielded by antagonist Negan. Could this be a hint toward the impending arrival of many fans’ favourite villain?
    9. In this scene, some blue meth (famous from AMC’s other hit show, Breaking Bad), makes an appearance.

[IMG]
    10. And meth isn’t the only thing to cross over from Breaking Bad.

[IMG]

[IMG]

A Dodge Challenger SRT8, the same car Walter White bought Walt Jr. on Breaking Bad, shows up. Given that the last we saw of the car on Breaking Bad was it being blown up by Walt, it seems unlikely it’s the same car, although hopes for a Breaking Bad/The Walking Dead crossover with Jesse Pinkman traveling across a post-apocalyptic wasteland calling zombies “*****” remain undamaged.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejones...e-walking-dead?utm_term=.rkVXrXnNZ#.uq1kokz53
  9. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

11. The famous fictional cigarette brand Morley exists in The Walking Dead universe.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    As seen on The X-Files
    Fox

The fictional brand had appeared on many TV shows over the years, but most famously as the brand of choice of The X-Files character The Cigarette Smoking Man. Perhaps another nod to Vince Gilligan?
    12. There’s a street called Morgan in Alexandria.

[IMG]
    AMC
    Before Morgan arrived at Alexandria in the closing moments of Season 5, his arrival was perhaps foreshadowed by this blink-and-you’ll-miss-it shot of a street sign.
    13. Recognise one of the decapitated heads in The Governor’s macabre collection?

[IMG]
    AMC
    That could be because it contains the severed head of the Jaws character/corpse Ben Gardner.

[IMG]
    AMC
    [IMG]
    Universal Studios

14. Rick’s new police uniform in Alexandria contained a familiar phrase.

[IMG]
    Written in Latin on the arm patch are the words “We will rise again”, a phrase used by The Governor back in Season 3.
    15. The Walking Dead comic creator Robert Kirkman’s other hit comic, Invincible, has appeared on the show.

[IMG]
    16. Sometimes a regular, run-of-the-mill zombie just isn’t good enough to get that fatal kill bite.

[IMG]
    The zombie that put an end to Amy in the first season was played by special effects supervisor Greg Nicotero, who knew exactly where to “bite” for maximum effect.
    17. Clocks often point to the number of the episode and season they appear in.

[IMG]

[IMG]

18. During Tyreese’s dying hallucinations, an English accent could be heard giving a radio announcement. That voice belonged to none other than Andrew Lincoln.

[IMG]
    19. Remember Sam, the guy locked upstairs in a house with his girlfriend during Season 4? He made a return, albeit only briefly.

[IMG]
    He appeared gagged and bound as a Terminus prisoner beside the captured main characters and seemed to give a quick glance of recognition toward Rick before ultimately getting his throat slit.
    20. Even celebrities aren’t safe in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

[IMG]
    Kevin Winter / Getty Images
    [IMG]

Anthrax guitarist and Walking Dead fan Scott Ian made a brief cameo as a member of the undead during the show’s fifth season.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejones...e-walking-dead?utm_term=.naYDmD1BQ#.otZ6X6dvP
  10. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

"Red Apple" is way way more famous than "Morley".
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

19 "Sam" aka "penguin" an Gotham
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You are trying to deny us bacon? Wow. Just wow.
    • Like x 2
  13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Trying to save people lives as well as my fellow pig brothers
    • Like x 2
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Here is my nightclub for my Harley Quinn inspired Fallout 4 character.
  15. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

<_< >_>
    • Like x 1
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

For some reason I feel the urge to post more cat memes. It's weird, I know.

[IMG]
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Apparently, DBG owns our characters, we only have the right to play with them in DCUO, so, will no longer be playing
    • Like x 1
  18. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

what's going on guys?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player