At the very least give us two old SM maps while we wait for new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

I'm not saying it will completely solve the boring problem but it would help. Gotta be 2 different SMs up at the same time.
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

I think they mentioned that they would give us some kind of an SM soon.
  3. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Gates of Tartarus or Prime BG
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

lol they already confirm if we get (1) SM during this Downtime we will get lucky, very doubtful we will get two.
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Hopefully we'll get the Oan survival mode so I can get a hardlight dog or gorilla pet .
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

Oan SM will be on Test server soon. This isn't speculation, it's been confirmed. It's expected to be on Live servers in October as normal.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I heard they're releasing sm tickets in capsules. They're like vault tickets except rarer cause you get one through rng only and have to find 8 other lucky people who have one.

They're untradeable and toon bound.

There will then be feats hidden behind this sm that only a handful of people will be able to run unless people start buying the capsules.
    • Like x 1
  8. Here2Help Devoted Player

Shhhh, don't let them hear you, they'll start singing the Money Song...

9. Elusian Crowd Control

Trust me somewhere someone on trade chat will quote that as "but the devs said on the forums"

good job, kys rn <_<'
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Where was this stated Here2Help?

I'm not against it all. I would LOVE for SM to come out as I want those damn pets but last I heard we were more than likely not getting a SM the rest of the year sadly.
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

Twitter. They've replied to people asking few times. Have a look here to see all of their recent replies and you'll bump into some of the ones involving SM.
  12. VV Dedicated Player

"Variant versions of each survival mode styles will drop when the event returns. Oan is next. " - Mepps.

Each?
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Nice...thank you for that :).

I see where they speak about Oan Sciencells:
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

I think they're referring to the whole cycle. So we'll only see Oan stuff in Oan, but for Trigon, FoS and HH, we'll see their respective variant versions too.

No problem. They've mentioned few more things too such as it being on Test soon too :)
  15. VV Dedicated Player

Now I wish they'd give both exo-shirt and exo-pants as drops. (not the metallic ones). I was a nab when Oan 15 was out so it would be cool if I could make my Lantern suit without "veterans" crying about exclusivity.