Available Now: Time Capsules + Game Update 63!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 24, 2016.

1. bmce84 Loyal Player

She met at a coffee shop with Bruce Wayne and he said "I told you we would shut you down".
    • Like x 1
  2. thedemonocus Loyal Player

its just a cash grab but its 1 i don't mind because i'm not forced to open anything and its just styles for the most part and the gear is 147 but you can get 148-154 in the vendor so its not essential to get the gear from the capsules,this is much better than the monthly content cash grab we used to have so i'm fine with this one
  3. Rebellion New Player

The generator mods are not tradeable or sellable either
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's intended. Generator mods drop in regular content and have never been tradebale.
  5. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I thought that the capsules themselves were tradeable, but before the shutdown it said in my inventory that they were not. Is this part of the glitch as well?
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You do realize that this a pay to get the good idea, similar to BB but not as expensive up front.

It is exactly like the LB they have in NW but the stabilizers are cheaper here but not by much.

I think this is a good idea. NW has a way for players to exchange in game currency for MP currency to get keys to open the LB. This game ATM uses the event to help with that.

As for member vs. non-member, members should get 2x the number of stabilizer fragments IMO.
  7. Rebellion New Player

Actually they were sellable. And I could be wrong but some generator mods are still sellable. I was actually just responding to his comment on everything in the capsules were going to be tradeable or sellable. But thank you for your input
  8. Tsuzura Well-Known Player

So! Are the stabilizers fragments being change to 5 piece requirement to make one complete one now?
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Sellable refers to being able to sell to a vendor, it can't be sold on broker if it says cannot trade. Sorry though I thought you were making more of a general statement.
  10. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

With this update and Time Capsules. Just another thing to sell to us.
    • Like x 2
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, it really sucks a for-profit business is trying to make money.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

*Asks for stuff to be put into marketplace.*

*Complains that somethings in the marketplace that you gotta pay for*

SMH, this community will never be happy.
  13. Backseid Devoted Player

That's right. That's exactly what it is.

It's what we've been asking for forever. We WANT to but stuff!

Also, you can obtain "keys" from normal gameplay! How can you possibly be complaining?
  14. Ichiro Loyal Player

Since the dev discussion thread was locked prematurely rather than being left open for us to give feedback here is my review so far of the new time capsule.

Drop rate - Average is 1 every 20 minutes but the time rate is not consistent. I got one within 5 minutes of logging in the next one dropped 10 minutes later then it took 40 minutes to get the next one. Personally I think the time drop rate needs to be consistent and we should not have to kill something to get them. Also as I stated before the drop rate needs to be increased. They should be raining these on us. The more TC's out there the more potential dollars are made. We should be getting these dropped for defeating bosses, standing around, crafting, just anything should give you a TC. They should award 1000 for logging in. If these get open it would mean they made $1000 doesn't it. They should make the drop rate so fast and easy that we beg for them to stop.

Event Duo - There is no reason for this to exist. The only point is you have to log in to get the stabilizers. They just need to give us the stabilizers when we log in rather than patronize us with this ridiculous event. It is not fun to walk over to a wave of adds, throw one punch in healer role and they just die. Nor is it fun to queue and wait for a partner to an instance you could solo with one hand tied behind your back. There aren't any feats for running this thing that I could find. I have enough daily chores that i don't do that this doesn't need to be added to them. Save yourself the time and expense of creating these mocking events and just have stabilizers awarded for logging in on our character. Or add something to the event to make it worth while to run or make it fun, this is a game after all not a daily chore list. (FYI, make it fun doesn't mean put in massive amount of adds that throw endless one shots either, which is what fun, challenge, or harder seems to mean now days. Fun to me is something that involves using the unique combat of this game not just massive button smashing)

Loot - Unknown have not open one yet. I took a peek at the broker and it seems a lot of people are opening these. The prices of the items I could find were rather high but I would think these will drop as more common they become then go up after the event ends.
  15. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Rng:p
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Seems like thats all it is.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Did we mention you can buy everything you need on the broker? Not sure how well you are money wise but 20 mil got me all my emblems on the first day. The price is only going to drop too. No RNG required.
  18. Ichiro Loyal Player

19. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Is it just me or this Emerald Mist Aura (compared to Amber and Crimson) has pretty low visibility?

[IMG]
  20. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I bought the majority of the collection pieces for the Green Lantern aura today on the broker, spent approximately $700,000 as there were already some cheaper ones on there. Sold some capsules for a decent amount of cash too.