Available Now: Time Capsules + Game Update 63!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 24, 2016.

1. bmce84 Loyal Player

they stack to 999.
  2. JuniorNL New Player

I have no space left. PLEASE make it deleteable.
  3. Darklord Kitty Well-Known Player

Mepps, is it intended that a box may drop a single item and nothing more?
    I opened a Time Capsule and only a single Emblem capsule came out of it devoid of any collection pieces.
  4. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

BUGS:

-When you first go into the game or after EVERY mission you complete Loot Locks become invisible. They are there u just cant see them. If you close and open the OnDuty mission they will show up again. But that will be such a huge quality of life downgrade if you have to do that everytime you have to set up new Q's. (im on ps4 )

-Also from like 2 updates ago when we go in game we have a very small amount of power and or health. Health regens pretty fast when not in combat but the low power thing sucks. (again ps4)
  5. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

The boxes drop even if loot locked and yes bought stabilizers
    I did it to see what drop rate was and to see if it's like everything else for drops, horrible

Did not say anything about selling items. Hmm

Would be impossible to collect everything in one day or even in one month if played for free.

Before assuming like you just did, maybe read post
    The complaint is about what drops in boxes....R+D garbage like 85% of items
    Also as stated in original post, at this rate it would take years to complete these feats if played for free. As this is an event it will only be available for a limited time.
  6. PinscherBurt New Player

You keep saying this. Who cares that they stack to 999. They take up a space in the inventory and you can't delete it. That amounts to removing 1 inventory slot unless you want to pay to have it back.

That's not good game management, and it creates a likelihood that they will make another item that you can't delete in the future. Inventory is limited as it is.

Your response is not a valid counter argument.
    • Like x 3
  7. sandmancccp New Player

Need help. After the update my toon 148 back gear lost all stats. 0 might, 0 defense, 0 precision etc... i went to vendor 242526 to buy another one, but it has no stats too. Anyone with same problem?
    sorry if it was posted at the wrong place. Im new here.
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I just got the 0x000A error message. Disconnected...
    I get like 2 of these a day, occasionally.
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

10. TheLothians New Player

well i been waiting all morning and im not waiting anymore. im canceling
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

And the garbage just keeps on dropping. Now in my prize box I get...wait for it...4 Proto-Mainframe bots. I mean, really? This is probably the most useless bot they could have come up with. I'd rather have 4 mail bots or repair bots. The hell am I going to do with mainframe bots?
    • Like x 3
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. sandmancccp New Player

14. SouthUKPlayer New Player

everytime i try to log-in...i get the message * DISCONNECTION....authentication issue connecting to the world.... 0x0010 *....no idea what that means...anyone gimme a hint?
    • Like x 1
  15. bmce84 Loyal Player

No, your arguments and those that complain is just complaining for no good reason, they will stack and you can trade it also, there is really no reason to complain about it other than people just want a reason to get mad at the devs, but hey guess what you want a solution, DON'T PLAY.
  16. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Best aura imo, won't need to buy anymore bb lol
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Mepps, i want to support this i do. If these were purely cosmetic id probably buy a thousand keys. But when you guys decided to put progression in these,however miniscule it is, that killed it for me. Im sure you're tired of hearing from me and the likes. I understand the game needs to make money and i have and want to give that money to you. But the manner in which this was implementedx the abundance of capsules, the limited time not knowing when they will return, the progression, the illusion you can realistically get all of this at any reasonable pace without paying hand over fist. The discrepancy between how quick we get capsules and the likelihood u need to spend real money to get these feats before they are gone for however long again just ugh. Anyways i hope these can be adjusted some so I can support them and not feel cheated. The legendary adjustment was appreciated although
    • Like x 1
  18. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Lmfao
    Yes out of 7 boxes I got those twice
  19. Dakotareyne New Player

People are having problems trying to log in through steam. If this is what's happening with you, try launching the game directly from the game files instead

Program Files (x86) --> Steam --> steamapps --> common --> DC Universeonline --> LaunchPad [the application w/ the red Daybreak eye]
  20. DarkMatter8O New Player

1700+ mpc for keys to open these things?! Lmao! I spend obscene money on this game. And I really do mean obscene! But I'm f***ed if I'll pay for this latest gimmick. I think I'll just let this one pass, then be super jealous of all the cool aura's people end up with. No, wait... I've already all the aura's I want for my toons. I've no need to change them! Oh well... Good luck with the limited offer thing. I'm sure it'll draw in a lot of the youngsters pocket money. Mummy and daddy give for keeping their rooms tidy, and the noise level down.