Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you have an idea or suggestion for a style you would like to see wearable on your character? Let us know!
    • Like x 52
  2. bmce84 Loyal Player

any exceptions to this?
    • Like x 1
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

let me be clearer, anything that's not possible due to lore or licensing , like for example a spiderman suit lol, you get what I mean.
    • Like x 2
  4. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Supergirl
    • Like x 13
  5. Rumour Committed Player

I will pay $7.50 - $10 for Green Arrow Rebirth costume.

[IMG]
    • Like x 15
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'd love to see some costume styles based on these characters:

Condiment King

[IMG]

Polka-Dot Man

[IMG]

Ragman

[IMG]

Azrael

[IMG]

Rorschach

[IMG]

Seriously though, I'd love to see Condiment King's weapons as a weapon style. Polka-Dot Man would be a laugh and it'd go great with the Rainbow Aura. Ragman and Azrael are just pure awesome. Not too sure how far you're able to go with costumes, but Rorschach would be great too.

Thing is with DC, there's so many awesome characters and so many amazing costumes. The list could be endless!
    • Like x 10
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I have a few suggestions:

The Red Lantern Guy Gardner vest, this style is slightly different and beast looking compared to the default guy gardner vest.

[IMG]

A Zoom Style For the Villains side would be nice, he's the nemesis and a major villain of Barry Allen. It'd be great if we had a suit inspired off of him.
    [IMG]

I understand some people want the CW version as well, but I'm not gonna go that far on my requests.

a green lantern Lex Luthor suit(Could be possible for both factions) He's here fighting brainiac in the comics, and since that's what DCUO is about.. I'd figure this could work.
    [IMG]

Last but not least.. Could we get some inspired by Armor for both females and Males regarding Superman, the man of steel outfit?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 20
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'd love Echo and Query's costumes from the Riddler mission. (Or even just the heels)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 32
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd like to see styles based on the different comic book ages.

1. Golden age More tights and masks just more of a clean WW II hero styles .

2. Silver Age The age of bright shiny metals styles space suits and rocket packs .

3. Bronze Age more of a team uniform style

4 Modern Age Styles made with body armor and weapons attached to them .
    • Like x 19
  10. bmce84 Loyal Player

Well my suggestions would be
    1- Azrael
    2- Arkham Knight
    3- a full Cyborg style
    4- more Light themed styles like energy style
    5- a metallic style
    6- styles that use effects like Elite ones do
    7- a full doomsday style with spikes all over
    8- A Darkseid style that gives us glowing red eyes
    9- more Flash inspired styles

If I come up with more i'll post them too

And thanks for taking the time to ask us about this, hopefully this aren't just gear but also marketplace styles options, everything can't be RNG after all.
    • Like x 9
  11. comrade sonya Committed Player

Skirts
    Dresses
    Wedding dresses
    crowns/tiaras
    heels
    sunglasses (similar to the summer style without the sunscreen on the nose)
    different wing styles
    bracelets/earrings/necklaces/jewelry accessories
    long sleeve crop top without the hands covered
    sheer clothing (like queen bee)

[IMG]
    • Like x 24
  12. bmce84 Loyal Player

I don't know about ragman, he's pretty much specter style but with crappy clothes
  13. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Something long asked for is a pack with Cape styles in it. What I mean by Cape styles is if you compare:
    Classic to
    Furious to
    Herald of the Black

Different shape, size and length Capes are something long-sought-after ingame. It doesnt even have to be that much effort. The Herald Cape seems to be a favourite with people, so that cape with the Classic Capes texture on it or "material". Furious Cape with the Hades Cloth "material" etc etc.

As for "iconic" styles (if you's meant those too) the usuals would be awesome:
    Batman Gauntlets with Straight-edge fins
    An Actual Superman Chest, without the Emblem ofc but with the Emblem-Sizing you's applied to the Stalwart Defender chest (Big)
    A Hand style with a ring you can change the colour of (your welcome lantern fans)
    Fire/Electric style "Emissive Eyes" (Shazam/Darkseid esque)
    A two-colour cape (robin inspired)
    A smoke-in-mouth face style (Constantine ish)
    REBIRTH STYLES. LITERALLY ANY lol
    etc etc
    • Like x 3
  14. Thundergogo New Player

A Flash style headpiece. Puhleaase. :c
    • Like x 6
  15. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

[IMG]

New Rebirth Birds of Prey Outfits.
    • Like x 26
  16. bmce84 Loyal Player

Oh shoot, I forgot to ask, does it apply to weapon styles?, because we haven't had any in almost 2 years
  17. Blight KOBRA Commander

Hmmmm, where to start? :D

First a selection of non-DC inspired looks I'd like to see introduced in-game.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  18. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    more shoulder strap styles , like [IMG] width size of a epaulets . then shoulder epaulets styles

more Short FITTED wrist-length gloves
    • Like x 14
  19. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Green lantern series, need the costumes of the main characters like Razor, aya, and the GL's.
    • Like x 6
  20. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Oh heres something I forgot. If its not too late, pleeeeeease allow us to have the Awesome incoming Future Batman styles eyes glow. Honestly doesnt really matter if its stuck as white like the Batman Cowl or if you can tint it with one of the 4 colours/ eye colour style options.
    • Like x 3