5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Vesper Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. BumblingB I got better.

How about Blue Beetle? He is actually mentioned in the game? I mean, the whole OMAC part is related...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. VV Dedicated Player

iii's feet, legs and waist *o*
    • Like x 1
  4. VV Dedicated Player

Deadman should have his own dlc!
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Etta Candy. Ma Hunkel.
  6. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Yea they got more content with Booster Gold then him for real or Jaime. Like come on is he not a popular enough prominent character or somthing? What's the deal he's in been in shows brave&bold and tv YJ injustice 2 currenly it be cool if we have had inspired gear from them am I right or have them ingame.
  7. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

Who is that? Seems like a Punisher rip off.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I am 100% behind you with a Vigilante Iconic Style for the game.

I have to ask though, outside of the brand new full PvP set and the head piece available on the heroes side, what other Deadshot inspired suits are there??? I think you're possibly confusing it with Deathstroke who has the Master Mercenary Lockbox style and Mercenary's Malice (Villain Style which is now crossfaction in the Lockboxes).
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Name 5 good ones please. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

Im still waiting for lobo to appear. Hes the main antihero of the dc universe ^^ how awesum he would be as a legends character, aswell as hunting for a bounty in a new storyline... He could even just be there to give u a group bounty mission, saying that he is busy doing another job, so he either delegates it to you, or even joins the team as soon as a group of 3 ppl (tank, troll, heal) has formed, taking place in it as the dps of the group... Lobo for the villains, hitman for the heroes maybe?
  11. Sandman XI New Player

Is this the "characters we'd love to see but will never happen" thread? I posit Jack Knight then. James Robinson won't let DC Comics use him, I'm guessing DCUO will never ever get the chance :(

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

I'm still waiting for the Tala outfit that doesn't look like a leotard. Seriously why is she wearing a long sleeved bathing suit in the HoD?
  13. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

I'm a fan of the old Adrian Chase Vigilante comics and one of my characters still has a variation of that costume saved in an armory.
    The second one uses some of the Gotham Knight set. Neither are comic accurate but close enough.
    #WeNeedFiveColoursNow :p

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only thing missing from your Dredd-head in the back, are the knee-pads :D
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is it just me, or does she look a whole lot like Boomer trying on Cables' shoulderpads? :eek:

And people rag on Marvel for 'ripping off' DC characters :rolleyes:
  16. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Now your talking, that would be great! :eek:
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Hah! Cable was co-created by Rob Liefeld who created Deadpool who is a Deathstroke copy. Plus during that time, everyone was doing the Jim Lee/Liefeld designs.
    • Like x 2
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 1
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

She looks just like Boomer, right down to the hair and glasses, only thing missing is the bubble-gum bubble
  20. Balton hero Committed Player

Can't resist a challenge:

Lobo
    Blue Beetle
    Anarky
    Amazo
    Metamorpho
    Static Shock
    Anti-monitor
    Animal man
    Merlyn
    Shado
    Omonopoteia(sp)
    Black Lightning
    Any Watchmen characters
    Any Vertigo characters
    Any of the JSA
    Any of the old Image characters
    Any of the old Milestone characters

There's more but I don't feel like scrolling through wikipedia's list of dc comic characters for reminders
    • Like x 3