Random Pics plz keep clean to keep it going

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Drathmor, May 1, 2013.

1. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

2. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

3. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

4. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

5. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

6. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

8. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

9. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

10. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Simply classic, greatly enjoyed that game :D

Please, knock off the politics
  12. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

13. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

14. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

15. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Just noticed a couple comments on a couple pages. I missed em before because I tend to skip and not read anything in this thread unless it's written on the picture.

*sigh*

When surfing around online, if I see a picture I like I copy/paste the url in here so I can post it later on.

[IMG]

I don't even know which is which tell I get it in the chatbox. I even started grabbing them at random from the list, so it's not the same theme straight down again.

Might be time to call an Optometrist and get some drops if your eyes are that sensitive. Cuz, no-nude, no-curse words, no-inflammatory should be no-problem.

Other users problems are not my problems.

So people who are against (.U.S) Politicians will not and should stop me from posting..
    [IMG]

For the same reasons if a religious person who is against same-sex marriage would not and should not stop me from posting..
    [IMG]

Or people who support Breed Specific Legislation and think pitbulls are dangerous and should not be allowed as pets will not and should not stop me from posting...
    [IMG]

If you see a picture you like, take a second to stop and look at it. If you see a picture you don't like.....scroll down.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The point is, posting pictures of politicians (specially during voting season) is open to comment, and we are supposed to keep politics out of the forums
  17. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

The majority of the politicians iv posted are of Obama. This was his 2nd term so he can not run again.

Politicians and politics are not the same thing. One is a person, the other is ideology.
    Example being

This is a person
    [IMG]

This is political
    [IMG]

Same can be said for Religion which I believe is also against the site rules. So to explain posts of mine that featured the Pope and/or nuns, the example would be

This is a person
    [IMG]

This is religious
    [IMG]

And the ones of Clinton were just of the Clinton's. It did not have any messages attached to them that would give reasons to either encourage or discourage voters.
    Example.

This is person
    [IMG]

This is political
    [IMG]

Even tho my past posts were not breaking any site rules, with this post..technically three of the pictures are.
    Another rule broken actually because this is crossing over to a debate.

So now that I have said my peace, I will say I will not add anymore Obama or Clinton pictures to my long list.
    Just to try an avoid having to direct someone else later on to read this page.
    That list filled up quicker then I thought, and I was not planning on adding more to it anyways.
    I imagine there can only be a few left of them on there. The bulk of them I posted one after another a few days ago before I started randomly selecting them off my list.

Which is not to suggest that if I come across a new picture weeks or months from now that I will not post it.
    • Like x 1
  18. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

19. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

20. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player