5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here we are, 5½ years since DC Universe Online launched. We've received dozens of DLC updates to the game, and with them, dozens of new Style Sets. And in spite of that, we still don't have even ONE Style Set based on a famous DC character that's set to make his live-action debut in the upcoming season of ARROW on The CW.

I am referring, of course, to Adrian Chase, THE VIGILANTE, DC's closest equivalent to Marvel's Punisher:

[IMG]

Technically, he's Vigilante II, as the original, older character with that name was a cowboy. Hell, we don't even have any styles based on the more modern versions of the character, Vigilante III...

[IMG]

...or Vigilante IV...

[IMG]

The main problem is the "Double V" styling on the chest of the costume. The game doesn't have a Slimline Style that looks anything like it. And it's the same problem with the masks. :cool:

And yet, we have not 1, not 2, but 3 different Style Sets based on frakkin' Deadshot! :mad:

So, um, Devs, if you're reading this thread, howsabout some love for one of DC's greatest Anti-Heroes, eh? ;)
    • Like x 9
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Since he's gonna be in season 5 of Arrow maybe we'll get something for him who knows.
    • Like x 5
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol never really heard of this character tbh...
    • Like x 28
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

We still don`t have a Catwoman catsuit with a zipper or Black Canary jacket with corset...
    Still many things missing.
    This style looks fairly easy to put together. Maybe except the military vest... everything else you can use something similar.
    • Like x 5
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

who? o_O
    • Like x 3
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

Never even heard of him/her... it?
    • Like x 3
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Still waiting for Metamorpho and Plastic Man.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 15
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Green Arrow by himself is already an underrated support character...so im sure almost no one will know any of his villain opponents.
  9. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

[IMG]

Still waiting for this guy to appear...
    • Like x 9
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Google-Fu, you must learn Google-Fu! ;)

I tell ya, kids these days... if it wasn't in the Nu 52, they don't know nothin' about it! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  11. iClip Committed Player

Why don't we have her leg styles, I would love that garter style for my female toon, but nooooooo...the devs don't wanna release them.
    [IMG]
    Edit: lol, my stupid *** forgot to put the picture in the post lolz
    • Like x 4
  12. Kajuru Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]

Nightwing chest styles look close enough
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

nope i just never read comic's growing up. had nothing to do with the NU 52 i don't even know what's that about.. i am only here because of the mmo lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

o_O
    • Like x 1
  16. SheerFaith Committed Player

This guys looks like Donald Trump incognito..
  17. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

Are u kidding me right? you dont know anti-monitor? lol
    • Like x 2
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

There are at least 500 DC characters that should take precedence over Vigilante in terms of inclusion in DCUO, style-wise or in any other way.
    • Like x 5
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I know a lot more then New 52 and I'm sorry man but this is a no name character that obviously gained zero ground with comic book fans and thus is very unknown to diehard DC fans like myself. Sorry but I even know Count Vertigo over this guy/gal....and hes a Green Arrow villain. There is nothing that stands out with this character...the suit is very generic...nothing that wows or interests me. Heck I love the Antimonitor....damn Id dig me some of that armor and his character storyline concept is very cool.
    • Like x 3