HL Tanking Kandor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mighty, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Mighty Committed Player

So I've done a couple of these over the years, but never before in a current-tier raid. Died a couple times and at the end we're going for the feat on Doomsday. Trying for a flawless run next. I first got the inspiration to do these from an old forumite named Deathmike who used to solo a bunch of raids. Always thought that was awesome, so this one's for him. Shoutout to the other seven guys in the run carrying a HL tank. Crappy, WiFi, amazing heals.

- Mighty out.
    • Like x 4
  2. Unzero Well-Known Player

You did better than me. The second I walked up to pull the first set of adds I died instantly as a 172 Fire Tank, couldn't even block.
  3. Mighty Committed Player

Lol, first set of ads and Doomsday were my top concerns.
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Now do it with Electric :rolleyes:

Man...that was really entertaining to watch. Too bad you didnt get the feat at the end. It seems like all of you did what you had to do...and still no feat. Bummer.

Now i wanna see chapter two.
  5. Mighty Committed Player

Lol, poor elec. Not sure who hit what, but I think we goofed it when I got splashed with red. Oh well, next time.
  6. Pults Loyal Player

Don't taunt them all at once. You can grab a few whilst still in the hallway. I also grabbed all of them at once but I managed to survive thanks to the two healers - health dipped to about 10-15%.
  7. Korlick Loyal Player

Use Chronometric Emitters.
    Or do it like Pults said. Its easier.
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Geez and when you thought 4 man on the 1st day wasn't bad enough. Good job to get the guts to try though!
  9. Growling Night Active Player

Looks like they will be nerfing superman , trying to bring him down to lex luthor's level... instead of buffing lex luthor to superman's level.
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

It's easy to hind behind OP healers and OP dps powers, do it with a solo sorcery heal and 5 nature/eletric!
  11. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Hard light tank for the win!!! We even made you suffer through trying to get that feat on the last boss lol
    • Like x 1
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

Guess I need to change my tank powers to something more useful. Devs need to make tanks feel important again.
  13. TestReporter Loyal Player

They did in DWF, but the community is too bad to use a tank in a raid, they must 6-1-1 or 8-0-0-0
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

I was gearing up a rage tank. Sounds pointless unless"stats matter" again. Tanks are built to be meat shields. A controller has severely less health and defense. This is just backwards. I want to feel needed as a tank again.

Same thing happened when Prime Battleground came out. Tanks were excluded.

I really hope this is not what the community wants is for tanks to be excluded.