Cannot be Munitions on Test?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Electrizzaro, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Did I miss something? I tried to convert one of my toons on the test server to Munitions and the power was not available to pick from. I thought it was odd but ok....so I went to character creation again on the test server and I was not able to chose a Muntions inspired toon. So I ask....Did I miss something?
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well kinda, you aren't legendary or don't own the power on live, so atm can't have it unless you have it on live.

pretty much right now whatever you are on live, is what you are on test.
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

ok thanks must have missed that change
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

yeah idk if it will change back or not. right now it's only for testing purposes
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

that makes sense. I had not thought of that being the reason. Thanks
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

anytime, if you ever want the power it's only 600 Station/daybreak cash.

if you're legendary you will get an extra 500 station/daybreak cash, or you can get a daybreak game card for 1000 station cash, only about $10.00 and use the 400 other station cash on whatever else you want.
    • Like x 1
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

already legendary on the ps4 :) I use to be legendary on the pc first but my graphics card went out so i started on the ps3...about 4 years ago. Now i have a newer computer but too much to lose if i went back to pc so i just jump on test from time to time to help test things when they interest me
    • Like x 1