Can we please get new Legends characters?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

A lot of people want new legends characters and I think it's time we start getting them again.

Grodd should be the next one to come, since he was already announced.

I would love to see more Legends characters and I know a lot other people want to, too.

There's nothing funner in game than becoming your favorite hero or villain and beating the crap out of other heroes and villains.
    • Like x 6
  2. SnowStar Committed Player

soon? But I agree
    • Like x 1
  3. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

I would like to see Booster Gold added...so I could request that other players choose to play him in any Legends Arena to allow me to beat the snot out of him, repeatedly.
    • Like x 4
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, we totally need Titanic Trenton, every time on one of the Villains out and about (even if on the way somewhere) and spot him, will always go out of the way to smack him down
    • Like x 2
  5. FlyingSheep Well-Known Player

Poison ivy would be cool too! Would love that. As well as mister freeze!
    • Like x 3
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

As long as they aren't designed by the person or persons who designed Shazam and Black Adam. That person...you know what. Not worth it, totally not worth it but let's just go with, "bad developer bad" *sprays with water bottle*.
    • Like x 3
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

Beast Boy would be awesome, and we know the tech is there to allow him to change to at least 3 or 4 animals already.
    • Like x 2
  8. megamanzero Loyal Player

playing my own character is more fun. so i'm all for focusing on non legends stuff more.
    • Like x 1
  9. Here2Help Devoted Player

Well, a lot of people enjoy playing with Legends and we were promised a Gorilla Grodd :mad:
    • Like x 2
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Legends is:

- Take an existing NPC model
    - Add 1 or 2 loadouts (more often just 1 than 2)
    - Roughly balance it
    - Sell it for 5-10 bucks

Now think again how much resources for "non legends stuff" Daybreak can gain by doing some nice and long awaited/often asked legend toons.

My top list:
    Poison Ivy (asking for this since..... release?)
    Batgirl
    Mirror Master (because I want at least 1 legends character with powers completely unavailable to player toons)
    Beast Boy
    Mad Hatter (NPC model is ingame/in unused game files already)

And I know many people want some or all of those legend characters, too. Except for Mirror Master. Nobody asks for Mirror Master. Or some geometry power set.... (Angle Man FTW!!!!)
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not enough apparently.

They don't seem to sell well enough for the Devs to want to make more.

Although some people did see some Batman and Superman reskins based on BvS.....

So they might be willing o add new skins for already existing Legends.

Guess we will have to wait and see.
    • Like x 1
  12. Here2Help Devoted Player

Well, in my opinion the problem is the ability to buy Legends with MoL. With how slow they release them, I'm always capped on MoL on my toons waiting for the next Legend. I never need to buy them with cash and instead get them using MoL on all of my toons within the first day of them releasing.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So.... it's your fault??
    Shame on you for not buying them Legends with real $$$. ;) j/k ;)

I think Legends never really sold that well to begin with.

So they tried a bunch of stuff to try to get people to play Legends more...... and it does not seem to have worked out too well.
  14. UltraVillain Committed Player

I'd like the Female Furies Lashina, Stompa & Mad Harriet....and although not in game atm Guilotina maybe to make legend 4's possible?

Legends are a great potential money maker ...put them in the MP, much better than any kinda of soda with none of the p2w stigma attached.
    • Like x 1
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Shame to because even with certain characters being blatantly more op than others Legends is by far the most balanced version of PVP in the game. Is it perfect? Hell no. But is it more balanced than Arenas? Oh hell yes.

I'm guilty as well as buying all the Legend toons with MoL. I have literally bought every Legends toon with MoL that is available on 2 different characters and I'm currently working on a 3rd on EU. Now imagine if I didn't have the option to buy the Legend with MoL how much $$ they would have made off me because I would have bought every single character via the Marketplace. Don't get me wrong I am grateful that it is a perk of being a Member that I can buy Legend characters via MoL but man...when I came back from a break a year and a half to 2 years ago, they had implemented that perk while I was gone, and there were multiple Legend characters that I didn't have at the time. I racked up all the Legends in the course of a week or so with MoL instead of having to buy them. I got so much value out of that perk it was ridiculous.
    • Like x 3
  16. Kouber Cage Level 30

I'd say they should make it so you have all factions and all genders for the "Do X amount" feats. Like, we can complete the "Do X missions as a male legend" with Lanterns, we can't do the female version with Lanterns. So adding Star Sapphire and Bleez, for example, would make those achievable. Granted, we're already overrun by Lanterns. There's... what? 3 Greens, 1 Red, 3 Yellow, 1 Blue, and Gardner and Rayner. 10 Total.

Similarly, "Do X missions as a Green Arrow/Flash related legend". Those only have Green Arrow and Flash themselves. No villains, no women.
  17. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I think they're done releasing new Legends characters permanently. They've been silent forever on the question and Legends don't seem to fit in anywhere in their content release schedule.

I'd love to see some more but I very much doubt we'll see any more new Legends ever.
    • Like x 2
  18. Knightmare Active Player

Pretty sure we will see at least one more, Grodd anyone? He was promised 2 years ago iirc.
    • Like x 1
  19. krytine Loyal Player

To match up with all of the lpve feat classes there should be a female hero male hero female villian and male villian in each class. Currently green arrow and flash do not have them lanterns do not have females sups and bats have so many toons in there class it's not even funny plus all of the different skins for the same toon really we don't need more batman or joker skins
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The fact that Grodd has been announced 2 years ago is pretty much telling us that we can pretty much forget have new Legends in the future.

Unless they put new Legends in BB maybe??? :eek:

I am just kidding ;) ........ I hope. :eek: