PSA: Small But Cool Stuff Not in GU61's Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Jun 22, 2016.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Just a few quick things that brought a smile to my face today:

-New Loading Screens - I've seen Phantom Zone (w/ Zod) and Harley/Ivy so far... hoping there's a good Darkseid in there somewhere.

-The Welcome Screen has returned. Seems to be fixed, so yay for progress.

-Archiving seems closer to working correctly. The plans I archived persisted through a full logout/login, but failed when I turned my PS4 off/on. At least that's progress, I think...

Feel free to add if you see anything ... and Happy Update Day! :D
    • Like x 3
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Yes the new loading screens are great. It feels refreshing to see. The Darkseid one is there, I've also seen Lois Lane/Science Spire and the Brainiac Bottle Ship. I haven't seen the Will of Darkseid one and the Phantom Zone yet!

Hopefully the return of the welcome screen is the sign of many new styles coming!
    • Like x 6
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

There is still no option to disable the welcome screen
    • Like x 4
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

There is a loading screen of Superman vs Darkseid.
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Im hearing from friends stuff in DWF was melting pretty fast. Ninja nerf maybe? :eek:
    • Like x 2
  6. megamanzero Loyal Player

hope not
  7. BLK Well-Known Player

Any truth to this???
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

They made lb slightly harder
  9. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

I think the elite is getting nerfed
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Well golly gee I wonder why? :eek:

Replay badge force!! assemble!!. Bring some stacks of soder ultimate and lets DWFe Party paaaaarrrrrtaaayyyyeah
    • Like x 2
  11. megamanzero Loyal Player

it's confirmed that i hope it wasn't nerfed. did you mean to quote the other guy???
    • Like x 1
  12. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

The load screens are the best part of GU61 lmao.... atleast way better addition than the stupid summer event. (havent tried 4th color out)
  13. VV Dedicated Player

I tried to pug twice and got rekt. So, I guess not.
    • Like x 1
  14. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Its crazy cause ppl that ask for nerfs in the regular version is now getting what they want in elite version. This is the reason why I hate ppl asking for nerfs.
  15. Ringz Dedicated Player

Raids
    • 8-Player
    o Darkseid's War Factory (Elite)
     The damage done by Zeta Blast and Zeta Burst has been reduced in the Elite version of the raid so that it's more in line with the Normal version.
  16. Ringz Dedicated Player

All in update list from gu61 btw
  17. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Elite wasn't actually changed. The change that was listed on the patch notes didn't actually make it in. We ran elite yesterday and the zeta blaze hits exactly the same.

I wouldn't call this a nerf. If you ever ran elite, you'd know there's a lot of luck involved with that raid. A large portion has to do with how the zeta blaze works. This change would take some of the luck of out it.

Normal wasn't touched as far as I can tell. I don't know why anyone would claim it was nerf'd. It plays the same as it did before the update.
    • Like x 3
  18. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Profanity filter setting seems start being persisted correctly in between logins.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

I should of said normal version. But even tho i didnt, this^, clearly says elite version and i never mentioned elite version.
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Stability and getting DC'd is still an issue, IMO no progress until that is resolved.

Persistent issues that should be resolved with the next update.

• Server stability
    • Players getting disconnected
    • Invisible players in instance
    These are 3 major issues that need to be fixed. I don't care about any updates until these items are fixed. I would rather see these fixed than any power and I want to go back to Nature but ATM I rather see the game be stable before anything else is fixed, even DOT powers. .
    • Like x 2