Plans Archive Broken again/still?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, May 25, 2016.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

So I know that the devs gave us players the ability to archive our plans in the R&D station. Which is absolutely FANTASTIC! However since it was implemented I have not once EVER gotten it to save after I log out and back in the following day. I know I am not the only one having this issue. Several of my league mates have the same problem.

Has anyone heard of a time frame for when this will be fixed? It is a great idea.....but as far as I can tell it has not worked correctly or at all since it was implemented......or am I missing something.

While that is being looked at can we get some kind of an update on when the crashing after Dox will get fixed....been going on for a while now and it really should have been taken care of. I have not seen any Dev comment on that either....then again I may have missed it.

Thanks for reading.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarthJafo Committed Player

Seems to be working for me on Xbox. I've archived 99 of 100 plans and they all stuck. At least as of this morning
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Good to know it is working on at least one platform. Maybe it is a PS4 issue...I have no idea. Would be nice to hear from a Dev saying what is going on.
    • Like x 1
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I was excited for the skip cut scenes also...but like you I found that it did not work correctly. It would let me skip it the first time but not again after. It made doing the seasonals a bit more of a pain. I just do not understand why they would implement a brand new feature like that and then let it go broken for this long.
    • Like x 1
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

NO its happening on PC too I reported it after all my archived recipes returned to the active tab the second time and now its up to three times. Have not heard a work on when it will be looked at let alone fixed.
    • Like x 2
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Glad to know it is not just PS4 but sad to know also
    • Like x 1
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

They coulda put the feature in a Booster Bundle -.-
    • Like x 5
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

The Devs would NEVER do something like make a feature for everyone to use then put the ONLY way to access it in a lottery....never....not the Devs of DCUO.

hopefully the sarcasm is clear but not enough to run off the page like a think blackberry jelly (picture the scene from Spacballs where they are jamming their sensors)
    • Like x 5
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

They don't know what's going on. I made a post about Settings resetting and Mepps responded ... once. He asked a question and never came back.
    • Like x 5
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Your thread clearly scared him away. :p
    • Like x 1
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Understandable.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

For me Archiving was another overly complicated solution to a very simple issue:

The people said:

"Can you just reverse the order of R&D so higher tier plans are at the top and/or could you set all of the categories default to collapsed rather than expanded?"

The Devs said:

"What I hear you saying is that you want a whole new system created and added in (barrely tested) that requires more manual/initial set-up by you the player."

:eek: :D
    • Like x 3
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yeah they did seem to do it the most complicated way possible. However that is what I have come to expect.
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

• Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are two issues. One is resolved internally and the other is in process. Both are known and identified.
    • Like x 7
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks for the response and info.
  17. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

I was just wondering if we had an ETA on getting this fixed. Thanks for the update!
    • Like x 1
  18. xD25x Dedicated Player

Lol. And here we are. Still waiting.
    • Like x 3
  19. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

Any update? Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  20. Delta796th Loyal Player

This is pretty standard.
    I asked a basic clarification question...got the Ole "Let me check" response

2 weeks later (and 3 PMs) NOTHING!
    • Like x 1