Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Felonious is back and looking to become better than ever. Alot of leagues only care about their wavedox rankings and how op or 0p they are. This is not us. Our focus like most any league is finishing content but more importantly we want players that mesh well into our little family. Our goal is to have fun in whatever we do, whether it's running end game, grinding old feats or just hanging out in league chat and occasionally talking a little trash with each other. It's all in good fun.

League Requirements:
    We are an adult league (18 or older). There are several reasons for this. The biggest being that DC is something we play to unwind and have fun, not listen to no0bsl@yer420 telling everyone how b3@st he is while describing in vivid details what he's done with everyone's mother.

We also ask that everyone be legendary or have the episodes needed to play together.

Mics are a plus but not required. We understand that some people are happier communicating through the chat box and that is fine. As long as we can all communicate when we need to then no problem.

There is a two week probationary period so that we can get to know you and you us, after which you will be promoted to full member.

If being a felon sounds like the life for you feel free to reply here or send in game tell to one of our officers or there many alts

Gr0metheus, Gr0m
    • Like x 8
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

He said "a little trash"...liar. I keed I keed. I love this league and was sad to see it almost dissolve not too long ago. These guys will be able to restore it to it's former glory! We need all roles to start filling out the roster. Playtimes vary per person, but there should always be someone on to talk to or run with.
    • Like x 3
  3. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

On the serious note, we've had our rough patches, went out separate ways for awhile, and even left the game for a bit. I guess you can never run away from a game where you domina- I mean, where you enjoy the people you play with.

We've up'ed our requirements because we want to build a solid player base. Players who we can see made an effort to become better at the game. Players who we know have dedicated just a bit more time into the game, and won't disappear after reaching top CR with 65 SP.

Experienced players *ahem* me *ahem*. Old players *ahem* Cavemann *ahem*. New players *ahem* Roxy's friend *ahem*. People who've just resubbed *ahem* Necro *ahem*. Casuals *ahem* gr0m *ahem*. Felonious prides itself with our diverse backgrounds, but also our relentless dedication to make a certain member *ahem* Saint *ahem* frustrated. But I guess he does it well on his own.

[IMG]

Should I change my in-game name though...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Bump.

[IMG]

We have cookies.
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bump! Looking for all roles to build our core playerbase around. Hit us up here or in game for an invite
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Ugh back to work for me. Hate night shift! Will be in game before work to send out invites as needed. Hit me up here or in game.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Looking for all roles! Let's get this thing going!
  8. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Finally got Necro all settled: Booster Bundles? check. Generator? Check. Tac mods? Check Remembering how to play? Check...ish. Join Felonious, where you can relearn the game with some of the best teachers out there.
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Most enjoyable way to troll is to spam weapon attacks until people start yelling for pot. Ask what is pot.
    This concludes today's lesson
    • Like x 1
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Off til Friday night! Hit me up to join our ranks. We're still looking for all roles.
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Good players in this league. Not a bad spot if you're looking.
    • Like x 2
  12. gr0m Active Player

Gr0m want friend
    • Like x 2
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

You miss cavemann so much that you're talking like him?
    • Like x 1
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Had a good night. Helped sacro and roxy get some gear and feats.
    • Like x 1
  15. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

We need a theme song...

16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Big welcome to our newest recruit Dethstryke.
    • Like x 3
  17. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Thanks for the welcome and for the opportunity to work with this great group. I really look forward to contributing to the league!
    • Like x 4
  18. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

we need more people to sacrifi- I mean, welcome!
    • Like x 2
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

Happy to welcome back the weird uncle of our family,cyborg cavemann. Got him through bbs and some of the duos he'd missed. Join us and get in on the chaos!
    • Like x 1
  20. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Yay caveman!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1