Cosmic skin on the color palette

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EconoKnight, May 19, 2016.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I have done nothing to my settings; I just logged in.

I now look like this:

[IMG]

I should look like this:

[IMG]

I feel like a fool.
    • Like x 5
  2. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Your makeup in the color section along with skin color changes the color of the cosmic skin. The cosmic material is only purple from my experience. That is kinda of an issue IMO as it should change to the color palette I have for each piece of gear.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are taking a look.
    • Like x 3
  5. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Since the update, the color of cosmic skin is tied to the first color in the color palette. Previously it was always black, but the outline and highlights could be changed with the skin and make up color options. Now the make up and skin color options do nothing. Is this intended? I didn't check all the skins, but the ones I did seem to be unaffected.
  6. Magnificent Loyal Player

You look... angry. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Mines the same and its the same color as my main uniform color and i cant change it no matter what i try unless i change my main color to black
  8. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Not anymore. It's now tied to the first color in the palette. Make up and skin color options do nothing.
  9. Rekn Well-Known Player

Same is happening to me with the Cosmic Skin....Can we just get a refund for the purchase?

Do not really feel like waiting days, months, years for this to be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh Lord please don't let the skin be broken....
    • Like x 3
  11. eanur Well-Known Player

Also im on eupc and I managed to get my cosmic aura now looking all black as it should be but the head is bright red lol
  12. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Yeah, I can't go outside looking like this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

I can also confirm the cosmic skin is bugged my head is bright red and is clipping through my chest piece
    • Like x 1
  14. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

I can confirm the same has happen to me. As soon as i logged into my main i noticed the ugly red head
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You look like an ice cream sundae with a cherry on top, no offense.
    • Like x 4
  16. Sharodin New Player

its not just the colours though, at least on the gunslinger chest the cosmic skin also has some weird clipping issues.

[IMG]
    here with another skin
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
  18. hintofcoolness Well-Known Player

I have no red in my color pallete at all, yet my head is red
    • Like x 2
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Very sorry for the issue with the cosmic skin. We have identified (and already fixed) the issue with the skin internally, but it will still take a bit of time to get a client hotfix out there to resolve the issue on live.
    • Like x 6
  20. hintofcoolness Well-Known Player

NOT A COLOR PALETTE ISSUE