Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are currently working with Microsoft to resolve an issue preventing players from logging into the Xbox worlds. Any updates will be posted to this thread as we have them. Thank you for your patience.

Update: We believe we have concretely identified the problem and are working on the fix. I still do not have an ETA beyond as soon as is humanly possible.

Update: The login problem has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

You may need to restart the game or your console if you were receiving the error previously.
    • Like x 9
  2. BlkMageVivi New Player

Thank you for the update
  3. Dark Healer New Player

4. tobias808 Active Player

thanks for the update
  5. CallMeJoker420 New Player

Thank you for your efforts! Now, not to sound ungrateful, but is there an ETA on the downtime? Ball park?
  6. Mouthy Weapon New Player

Not an update. We already knew that. An update would be giving us a time frame.
    • Like x 1
  7. XenonSnow Level 30

Thanks for posting a thread atleast.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not have any estimate on a timeframe. We will share if/when we do.
    • Like x 6
  9. CrAv3n New Player

thx for update Mepps there's a community manager with sum initiative.... Let's keep it down for a week or two n just get it where it needs to be :) wouldn't mind week membership bk thou ;) Keep up the good work Mepps
  10. GristlyEli New Player

Any chance paid memberships could be extended a couple days? I know that topic has been done to death but I would like to know if that's even been considered.
  11. Famuel L Jackson New Player

Thanks for the update! I will be refreshing this every 30 seconds. Just kidding lol....every 15.
    • Like x 2
  12. XenonSnow Level 30

I hope you can come up with a estimated time frame soon! Keep up the good work Mepps
  13. DeputyDamp New Player

Mepps I have been receiving the error 0X0036 since last night when my game crashed. Is this the issue effecting others? If not how do I resolve this I really wanna play and this is making me mad.
  14. GristlyEli New Player

Oh I forgot to say thank you for a great game and all your hard work on making it better.
  15. Soup or Turtle New Player

Really regretting getting that month membership now. East coast player who works evenings continually getting shafted on downtimes that affect my only times to play. Unsubscribing.
  16. UltimateSpidey New Player

Awesome, a time frame would be nice but ya never know with this stuff, so good luck!
  17. Theredstorm New Player

thank you for update
  18. Dovahkiin New Player

Just one question are members getting compassion for this inconvenience?
  19. Mouthy Weapon New Player

Compensation would be nice. Keep fans happy. I know i wont be paying for next month if i keep having to wait EVERYDAY because they are catering to leeches who wanna play for free. Make them wait if they are too cheap for 15bucks. I say just focus on problems, not capacity.
    • Like x 1
  20. XenonSnow Level 30

We aren't getting compensation. Would be nice but I don't think we will get compensation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.