Can we have Larfleeze in legends please? :)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VintageWine, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Going to bump this thread. Also going to leave this here.
  2. spinza Well-Known Player

I want black adam in legends
  3. JLMDaVinci New Player

Larfleeze would be sick as a legend and would be fun to use as he should have a ton of orange lantern summons and Hal Jordan as an orange lantern would be kool as a legend too...
  4. Miggly Committed Player

Larfleeze would be a fine addition to Legends. I could see the devs releasing him in December to keep with the Seasons Greedings.
  5. VintageWine Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    This comic gets me everytime.
    Backstory: Larfleeze hears about Santa Claus and decides to make his list. It is rather long and when he gets mad that Santa does not come so he attacks every costumed Santa in town. Hal asks him that if there is even anything he needs on the list. Then this scene happens.
    • Like x 4
  7. Projenix New Player

So much yes!!!!
  8. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Larfleeze is cute and by reading what Sabi posted, he seems to have a great back story. I'm not asking for a DLC or anything with this guy. However, Larfleeze is quite popular in this community and quite a good amount of people love him and he could bring in some good money. :) I'm hoping that you guys do take into consideration adding Larfleeze to legends, he's a great character and he could have an interesting power set.

Also since there's legends PvE, I think some people might enjoying playing in him in LPvE
    • Like x 2
  9. Circe New Player

We're still missing important Justice League members. I think they should be priority TBH. Not exactly saying no, but there are a lot more key characters that need to come before him.
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

But are anyone of them as fun as Larfleeze is the real question :p.
    Legends is not about importance of the characters. It is having the ability to play iconic characters and Larfleeze is rather iconic.
    • Like x 1
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Martian Manhunter is too. :p
    • Like x 2
  12. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Isn't Larfleeze the only orange Lantern left, so therefore shouldn't that mean he should get something? :p
    • Like x 2
  13. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'd just be happy if they fixed it to were you saw his face in the alert it's embarrassing that as long as that dlc's been out they still haven't fixed it.
  14. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Meep meep. :^)

Bumping for Larfleeze. <3 <3
  15. VintageWine Dedicated Player

16. DarthJafo Committed Player

Only if he has an actual list of things to say..not just one or two. Did a legends with two ZODS this weekend. Every .5 secondso it was double kneel before zod..or you will kneel..

Wouldn't be so bad if they could use the movie voice
  17. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Iirc, it used to have a faster animation. It was great for catching people who were kiting. Now it's easily dodgeable. All you gotta do is backflip (or front flip depending on the legend), lunge, or roll out of the way.
  18. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

I... think you missed his point. :D