Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy Streakerson Level 30

IF they can find the cause of this issue!!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Good grief...
    No wonder why the server keeps crashing.
  3. GhostCN New Player

Get new technicians please. Competent ones.
    • Like x 1
  4. Malachee Committed Player

It's beginning to look like they were "underprepared" for people to still be playing this game! :cool:
    • Like x 6
  5. AmpX New Player

Can't walk in to anything either
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Keatonleroux325 New Player

I think it would be best if you guys would just take the US servers down now and fix them . No point in taking them down different times of the day ,Every weekend just take them down now and don't bring them back up till whatever this *unknown* issue is fixed because its becoming a bite of a pest of not being able to go through portals or random game shutdowns .. But then again that's my own opinion.
    • Like x 4
  8. Malachee Committed Player

And the three answers are.....

A. What DCUO pretends to be.

B. What atm we wish DCUO was. And,

C. What atm DCUO actually is !!

*collects his huge prize* :cool:
    • Like x 4
  9. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Get to character screen. Everything looks normal but character will not load. Goes to Queue screen, then loading screen then disconnected
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Stop making sense. No place for that on these forums :p But in all seriousness i agree 100%. Take it down and keep it down until its fixed for good.
    • Like x 4
  11. Third3ye New Player

I take it your stuck in a loading screen and cant get on or? I'm on pc and a friends on ps3, neither of us can login at the moment.
  12. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

...and now I'm trapped LINKDEAD in Central City due the most recent world shutdown 10seconds ago.
  13. boredbean Level 30

Any word for Daybreak about this, since the reboot?
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. tbosh Well-Known Player

BOYCOTT!!!! EVERYONE CANCEL YOU SUBS!!!!

Bet this will get em moving.
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Been a while since a DLC/Episode broke the game. :(
  17. Nawtae Well-Known Player

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  18. tinoman Dedicated Player

Can't connect after the server reset please fix i wasted replays because now I'm a boss shy because it disconnects us at last boss because of this and sm I can't complete on account of constant lag and disconnects. Server restarts that don't do squat.
    • Like x 1
  19. Malachee Committed Player

*voice of the Devs* "We are absolutely SHOCKED and HORRIFIED that cute innocent Dolphins were threatened with violence in this repugnant posting!! Therefore, we are taking immediate and concrete steps to make sure nothing like this EVER takes place again in this game!"

(UNLESS, of course, you purchase several hundred Replay Badges....then you can do whatever you want to those creepy little water mammals.) :cool:
    • Like x 3
  20. Arkayne73 Level 30

Yes, it's down AGAIN. Come on, DAYBREAK, the game is broken. Will you PLEASE fix it??!! I'm going to invest my monthly payments and credit card in something else. Something that works. Can't enter the mission buildings, always being disconnected, constant downtime with no reimbursement; seriously, this is really bad. I'm really sick of it.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.