Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abstrakt Loyal Player

yup i cant get in again neither
  2. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha

ha
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Agreed. I don't know when I should start doing SM if we have lags and downtime all the time..
  5. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

In all fairness due to the excessive outages in the last 24hrs everyone should be getting a form of compensation for taking the time to report these bugs and outages that occur in the game as some of us are limited to the time we have to spend on the game and it would only be fair to give us either marks for the issue at hand.
    • Like x 2
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'll settle for a sandwich.
    • Like x 1
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Come On. this is DBG we are talking about. You will be lucky if you get an apology for the downtime from them.
    • Like x 3
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Keep dreaming and read the tos you agreed to while you wait for the servers to come back up. Right or wrong, they owe us nothing...
    • Like x 4
  9. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Time to do some cleaning up in the house. I hope this time it is fixed for good.. I'd like to do SM.
  10. VV Dedicated Player

The title says it. Something happened. The server got rekt. I can't play my BBS now. My 8/8 groups got kicked twice while phasing. I queue up.
    Server: Get rekt m8.
    We get rekt.
    Please look into it. I don't like getting rekt. I wanna rek Brainiac D:<
  11. Wallachia Devoted Player

They justp osted on twitter that the servers are getting a one-hour downtime.
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

not gonna happen. I don't want anything, anyway. honestly, I'd settle for it just not happening as much.
    • Like x 1
  13. SheerFaith Committed Player

this is NO fun at ALL!!!!!
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes. I actually was a FF fan, but not a fan of MMO's outside of runescape(being my first MMO) and DCUO(being my second). I like FFXIV approach to making everything about your character whether its story, or even sidemissions.

I would recommend FFXIV to everyone. Plus I can always rely on it to be up and running whenever DCUO is down.
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Because this is normal. The game goes down 1 or more times every month. Same thing happened last month, and the month before that. We are just used to it now. However it is unusual that it happens repeatedly on a weekend though.
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

I did play the trial and got turned off by the "lock-on to use an ability" thing. Maybe I just need to get used to it.
  17. Plower Girl Active Player

Wrecked em? **** damn near killed em!
  18. Arkayne73 Level 30

This month I have spent more time trying to log in and waiting for server restarts than I have actually playing the game I pay for. I am not impressed. Get more US servers to even out the workflow so everyone can stay connected or drop a platform. I think that Daybreak SHOULD reimburse paying customers for the service they can't provide. They want to grab money from all the platforms but don't upgrade their equipment to handle the flow. Daybreak, you are getting plenty of money; it's time for an overhaul. It's not good business to go for the cash grab and not provide the service people are paying for.
  19. X-zero Loyal Player

Most services in the real world will give you something for extended down time so that is why people think DBG should too. The ToS which less then 1% actually read does cover them from having to do anything. Even though they don't have to do anything, keeping a good public image isn't a bad idea.
    • Like x 3
  20. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

I hated ff. Wasn't my cup of combat threw me off. Eso is great but the lack of text chat keeps it from perfection. I like dcuo but the devs and community are less than desireable.....nothing is perfect. May have to go back to wow. These 2 months back into dc have been fun but uneventful. We'll see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.