Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

LOL - does that happen? I've seen it say it was waiting for all players to accept for 30 seconds when queuing for a solo before, and I found that funny since I should have been the only one it had to wait for.

I just got bored of being in my base and tried to teleport to Central City to pick up some bounties, and I am now in the infinite loading screen. Probably a sign that I won't be playing this game much today.
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The game is about to crash again for those debating this topic.
    • Like x 1
  3. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

speak now, you know they'll be deleting this thread soon. can't let anyone see that there was a problem...
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Please take care of your servers. Loading screen too long, npc and players lagging movements...
    • Like x 3
  5. Timothy Grisham New Player

Game broken down again
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes yes it does. It tells you a player has declined. Im like wtf how u gonna tell me someone declined my solo
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Hey guss what? Game is crashing again. No no reimbursement. Everything is normal. This is how a MMO work...
    • Like x 2
  8. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

That's nothing, I keep geting the same exact message with a player has declined the instance setting waiiit for it...

for my Deepest Desire Solo.

Than the game finally kicked me.
    • Like x 1
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

Wow, I got up early to get into the game before it crashed, and this happens.

Looks like this weekend won't be of playing DCUO.
  10. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

WTS name:<0x0034>

:D
    • Like x 4
  12. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

5+ years and still the same crap, fix your freaking game already this is getting so old
    • Like x 1
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

What's odd is that Cross Play worked pretty smoothly for nearly a month. Then they released update 57, and the game hasn't been stable since.
  14. Eddevil Well-Known Player

that is yesterday's post. April 9th!
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

I agree with you, but what have you been doing in the toilet for over ONE HOUR?
  16. F666IRE New Player

Forr me and alot of my friends on EU Server we are getting logged out during loading screens while zoning
  17. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Lol you called it! Can't get on. This is normal for ALL mmos to go down more than a street walker. No need for anything. :)
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Never had this many problems with ESO, FFXIV.
    • Like x 3
  19. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Let me say it before someone else does.

'Well go play those then.'

Lolololol
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I've heard FFXIV even runs smoothly on PS3. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.