Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

True. I, myself, played numerous MMOs and have always gotten something for the game being down. It's common courtesy and a goodwill for a mess up. I get it, things happen. In my line of work if the company messes up we have to answer for it somehow. 'Oops, well it's working now' doesn't fly. I'm not asking for anything but some marks thrown our way would be nice. I got off work last night after a long day to play and my time was cut due to the outage. I would have more faith in DB if once in a while they would show some remorse for the down time and say hey here's a few marks for the inconvenience. Marks are free to give away....so I fail to see the problem for them.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

So first of all today I q in with a group into Brainiac Bottleship. Raid is extremely laggy and adds are unattackable. Disband instance and everyone disconnects and group disbands as a result (outside of instance).

Also, Paradox Wave LPVE. Closed Oppressor tunnel. Couldn't enter other tunnels, rendering the LPVE impossible to do.

These may or may not be connected.

Both on EU server.
  3. evil keebler elf Well-Known Player

I just dont get you guys. Server was down for what, an hour? Heaven forbide you miss an hour of gameplay. Your literally complaining about 8 cents you lost.
    • Like x 1
  4. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

I am basing my comments on the body of work and not just this occurrence. This happens way too often.
  5. Pults Loyal Player

Since when are loyality points/DBC concidered a compensation? They're part of the legendary benefits for players that maintain their subscription. Literally the key word here is "loyality" not "compensation".
  6. evil keebler elf Well-Known Player

Yes, most times when servers come down, its cause of a bug that is occuring. How many ppl were complaining about not receiving mails? They have to bring the server down to fix it. We just had an update/episode a few days ago. Everyone knows that many many bugs make it into the game. Im really surprised people havent complained about compensation during the server downtime for maintenance every morning. Servers coming down are a part of the game.
  7. boredbean Level 30

looks like the server is crashing. I'm getting the infinite loading screen again today.:(
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Because if you didnt get loyalty points for being a member, with the game in its current state, people would have quit a long time ago.
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Same here. **** is getting old...
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Maybe that's why Hive Base duo has queued twice three times and gotten stuck with the "You will enter the instance once all players are ready."

Ugh. Do they not realize most people play on weekends, and these instabilities pretty much ruin gameplay during those times?
  12. Green Heron New Player

same issue still... long loads ins for alerts.I'm just not going to play until it's resolved.
  13. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Right. because so many lags, crashes, disconnect, bugs is totally normal. lol You.re joking? It's not just an hour, it's the state of the game.
    I'm on PS4, not ps3.
  14. scarlettw Active Player

yes same here and i come in a pvp match whitout enemy rare rare lag
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Better then q up for a solo and saids a player has declined the instance
  16. FuzzyPhoenix New Player

cant warp to base
  17. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

And pffffffshhhhh goes the misfire.
  18. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Another loading screen crash after queing for FP Same messege as last night :(
  19. Demon Archer Level 30

Even trying the Vault has ended up dealing with an empty room, then a disconnect.
  20. Tess M3rcer Active Player

Just got dc'd and can't get back in. Can we please get it fixed. I don't care how long it stays down please get this resolved. The game has been unplayable all weekend!
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.