Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derio 15000 Post Club

Last time the game was down for several days and they gave us 50 RB.

You won't get anything for this small amount of downtime
  2. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Marks of victory would be nice....or a free alert/and duo replay to make up for lost time. Only fair.
  3. Shellheart76 Active Player

To the best of my recollection,we've never really gotten reimbursed for stuff like this. Even when we had the DDoS attacks (which lasted quite a while) we didn't get anything. I wish we did,though. We are paying for lost game time at this rate.
  4. Supergirly Dedicated Player

So the people that did not even login in a few days. Should they get free time too? Think about what you are asking.
    • Like x 1
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

You get..... BACK FROM THE "NOT A HACK" feat. yay grats!
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Read the license agreement that you had to agree to before playing again. It clearly states about downtime and how you will not receive compensation for it.

The game being down without scheduled downtime is another reason why DCUO is falling behind for console MMO's.
    • Like x 6
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

for each day of not being able to login, give the character 4 marks??, reward for not playing, due to not being able to play. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  8. Unida Dedicated Player

oh puh lease....
    • Like x 1
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

continuity = DC IP management. U got some writers, have at it. Push the multiverse PR and have another director do another superman movie with a different actor. Maybe a Bizarro CW show? TO Morow? Star Labs? Metropolis?
  10. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

I've been on the toilet longer then some of the downtimes people ask for reimbursements on.

Get a gripe people.
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Reimbursement you say? Anything less than the Kryptonian Helmet would be uncivilized. :rolleyes:
  12. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Have you ever seen any MMO that did not crash? I cannot think of one. SWTOR has random crashes. I am sure WoW does too, though I never played that. I know RIFT crashed a lot. STO did too. And most recently, The Division crashes randomly.

So why do people say "This is the reason DCUO is failing." Like really?
    • Like x 1
  13. Supergirly Dedicated Player

How do you prove that you were "trying to login?" You want free marks for... existing.
    • Like x 1
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

It was down for a total of an hour. Your kidding right?
  15. DarthJafo Committed Player

in was about to say the same thing. Its self entitled jackholes thinking they should get reimbursement for a whole hour that are killing the game way more than very infrequent un scheduled downtime
  16. Swirley New Player

theres something wrong with the game.. !!!!!!!!@@@

1)name are not appearing properly over the player, sometimes they appear at the side or other areas of the screen.
    2)rally cannot be accessed when wiped out, you can still respawn but you will not seen the counter or anything else.
    3)game lag is terrible, constantly disconnected.
    4) resolution is not accurate, which is probably contributing to problem 2. resulting in everything being smaller than usual even texts, causing blurry effects.

this game needs an update, im on pc experiencing all these problems not sure if its the same for ps3/4 users. will these problems be getting addressed?
  17. Swirley New Player

this is all after (gu 59/ep 23)
  18. melvinpox Devoted Player

My face has problems.
  19. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

20. Derio 15000 Post Club

You missed the point completely. What other MMO has as many crashes as DCUO?
    When this game first released on PS4 it took almost 2 months for them to fix grouping/queue bugs and UI issues, and for the first 3 weeks of launch it was unplayable with PS3 players. But there was no compensation.

I have been on FFXIV since its launch on PS3 and my world crashed once for 2 hours and was restarted and they gave me 3 days of membership for the inconvenience.

Destiny and the Division are BTP so they dont really count since there is no subscription and they run their servers through PSN to Ubisoft/Activision.

ESO crashed a few times but they compensated people with crowns for the 3 times it did happen to me.

I have friends that still play WoW and if their game crashes they always get membership extensions by a day or more.

Bottom Line, the OP should not expect any compensation for downtime, or bugs that have happened recently. That is not how DCUO treats their legendary members.

The loyalty points every month is the compensation.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.