Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaidenGods New Player

World Down No Warning as Always
    • Like x 1
  2. ScarletShepherd24MSS Active Player

I don't know what was more depressing, being locked out of teleporting(world down). Or the fact my character is now literally trapped in the game's version of hell. (okay technically gotham wastelands, but you get my point) If that isn't salt in the wound I don't know what is XD
    • Like x 2
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

It happens to the worst of us
    • Like x 1
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

99 problems and a glitch ain't one.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jim Berry Well-Known Player

"Status: 4/9/2016 19:21 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with the US server. The EU server is down for scheduled maintenance."
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Glad I picked tonight to watch "The Batman" 2007 series on Netflix
  7. Azzras New Player

Will we be given an extra day on our sub due to the server downtime today?
    I'm not crying. I'm not sore. I just think it would be a nice gesture. It's only a day either way.
    • Like x 5
  8. TestReporter Loyal Player

Keep waiting, and have patience, you'll need.
    • Like x 1
  9. Azzras New Player

Like I said, it's only a day. I'm not hurt, but it would be nice for them to give an extra day.
    I was looking forward to playing tonight w/ a friend whom I convinced to sub as well.
    Unfortunately, this happened. Love the game, but can't love much if I can't play it. LOL
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

That's not something that happens here.
    • Like x 1
  11. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

• Like x 10
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Not often, anyway. We did get some extensions a couple times.
  13. darkscarletx Loyal Player

With all the bugs, issues, disconnect, crashes, etc, etc. I agree. I find sony more nice than daybreak because we had one day without psn and they gave us a free day. Daybreak don't care it seems. It is just microtransaction, not real money. I know they don't care about people who don't pay, but we do pay here. Not whinning but I'm getting tired, i love the game but in this condition...
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Lol you must be new here
    • Like x 7
  15. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Also think about progression in raids, SM. Everyone lost them. And people should just be like, oh no big deal, it's fine.
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

No I'm not.
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Forgot to hit reply. That was meant for op asking if we would be reimbursed
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

oh ok.
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

we better start a thread demanding batman-inspired masks while we're at it! and another for preorder batman... and while we're at it, free replays for everyone!

#sarcasm
    • Like x 7
  20. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

we'll get.... [IMG]
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.