Loading Screens and Disconnecting

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by SandMancr, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I liked your post, but not because I believe the server is the issue. I do think they need to invest some time into actually finding the issue, though.

Additionally, your phrasing may put this into a poll, which means this thread may disappear or be locked. Good luck, anyway!
  2. darkscarletx Loyal Player

We finally got the red message on forum. Investigating issue.
  3. Marcus Aurelius Active Player

The game allows me to log in. It says the population is high. But it will not allow me to enter any buildings, even my own base. The activity accomplishment counter is also broke. People from different mission groups and instances can vote on kicking and disbanding each others groups and members. I have a feeling this is gonna mean that the game will be down for a lot of tomorrow. Say it with me now 'Aarrrrgh!'
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

So would that comparison link the DC logo to Kobe as being the main attraction through abysmal times?
  5. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Go get laid, read a book, or play something else.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Pour one out for everyone 'quitting' dcuo over some lag, lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Thawne and Servers being a pain..
    [IMG]
  7. Unida Dedicated Player

the memories of happier times passed.....
  8. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Nothing too rude. Just telling the truth. I don't know if it is the servers too but I agree that they should hurry and upgrade and make those issues disappear. People don't want to play in these conditions.
  9. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Kody approves of this message.
    • Like x 1
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Again: "Potential Issue"

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

you should know by now.
    [IMG]
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are restarting the US server to resolve this issue. It should take about an hour.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
  14. Green Heron New Player

[IMG]
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I think it would make more sense to have the headline read "reported issue" rather than "potential issue." It still provides an out in that the issue may not be affecting everyone, but it also acknowledges that there are several reports that an issue exists.
  16. Green Heron New Player

[IMG]
    I think somone found the same gif of well as me "so much we don't know" Now it's Earth 3 Well's turn
  17. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Thanks Mepps
  18. Sanctus Album New Player

The Joker will pay! (as soon as the servers are up....again....)
  19. SuperSteve2012 Level 30

I was running Prison Break and after the Second Boss I went through TelePorter and was in a long loading screen and it took me right to the Connecting screen and then to the Character Selection screen. I was able to log in and spawned back in the Watchtower but noticed almost no LIGHT or Trade chat was showing up and I saw a few Shouts. After about ten minutes in the Watchtower I disconnected and was put into the Connecting screen and eventually put into a loading screen for a minute and back to the Connecting screen and I was just stuck on those two screens and couldn't make it to the Character Selection screen. This all happened about four hours ago.

However I can see it was because the server was being restarted.
  20. SandMancr Active Player

still no possible play today doing mission get disconent and now stuck in loading screen amazing this game
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.