Loading Screens and Disconnecting

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by SandMancr, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxALLSTARxXx New Player

Me and My friend is PC and most of my other PC friends are havign this issue.
  2. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

DayBreak must have balls that clank taking money for the mess, Making it real dang easy to not choose reup for another year guys, Fix your mess
    • Like x 1
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I keep getting long loading screens and eventual dc's. It is really bad today. I cannot get anything done due to the dc's.
    • Like x 2
  4. Magician Dedicated Player

Is anyone else not able to login?
  5. Mantoe Well-Known Player

Yeah, it's really bad today, can't get into any kind of instance, or warp anywhere.:(
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

kinda figured... ty for the info
  7. Crn Well-Known Player

Yea.

Loading screen comes up and after about a minute or two it takes me back To the character select screen.
  8. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Stuck in loading screen. Going into throne elite but was logged out, I log in but stuck in loading screen with batman every time.
    Same happened for one other that I was told.
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i"ll get on twitter and let them know...
    • Like x 1
  10. Crn Well-Known Player

Loading screen issue for me as well.
  11. 5parcks Active Player

A log in holding screen? I'm in a que to log in... WTF!!!! Can ya fix the old broken stuff before adding more broken stuff?
  12. Green Heron New Player

Game was working fine yet again this morning and again this afternoon. when I tried to play tonight and was trying do an Alert game crashes. Now every time I try to restart and relaunch the game I get this screen every time. I don't know what is up with the game but maybe someone is having the same issue I don't know.
    [IMG]
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Ugh, I just decided to try to play after spending a night with friends and family watching a movie.
  14. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

If only they had a way to test updates and DLC's for bugs and glitches, before they release them to the main servers. Possibly a server that people could log into on a volunteer basis, and "test" the upcoming content. Oh well, dream the impossible dream.

P.S. Your requirement that someone with at least half a brain try to fix the issues is setting the bar a little high.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i let them know on twitter So now just wait on response until then let me enjoy my ramen.
  16. SandMancr Active Player

second time out side from china town game crash no disconect just close like alt f4...
  17. boredbean Level 30

Down for me and my bro too:(
  18. Green Heron New Player

I can't even log in with out getting dcs. game was working 20 minutes then this happened to me
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. inferno Loyal Player

I don't know which part of the upload it is but they broke this game really bad this time.
    • Like x 1
  20. Zusheqiel Active Player

Was leaving the labyrinth of souls and got disconnected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.