Loading Screens and Disconnecting

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by SandMancr, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandMancr Active Player

ok i make new character so i do my mission normal and when i have to kill some worker in metropolis game crash no disconect just game close i die 2 times , i get crash again i log i go to same place and game crash no disconect what is that?

.edit >wtf is that realy i got rage for what now i try to log im dead i try to press esc to back in base and game crash before press esc

edit> i just log with my first character this character work ok no game crash just the other character crash in metropolis lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  2. rudyta Well-Known Player

i have this problem too,,, crash in metropolis and now can't play with my character mepps please fix
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I can't even use my decorator mode. And when I get a loading screen it takes a long time. Ps4 high speed wired.
  4. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Yeah, it just shut me out.
  5. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Can't get in.. Neverending loading screen.
  6. xXxALLSTARxXx New Player

It just crashes in load screens for me and my friend when we try to enter anything, bases/instances/missions anything.
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Can't teleport.

Tried going to my base, game kicked me. Tried going to the Watchtower, kicked out again.

The praise this latest "quick" GU got is going down the drain.
  8. rudyta Well-Known Player

the game crash all time no disconect game close when i run in metropolis now im traped can't play with my vilain
  9. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

This getting stuck in loading screens and disconnecting is getting ridiculous. I know with every update or dlc we have issues but that last one is a complete mess. Please someone with half a brain can you update us when this will be fixed?
    • Like x 2
  10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Just loading screen for me. World's probably going down again. Nooooo......
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Im fine but all my league mates having issues. This will be the 4rth weekend in a row this stuff is happening. What is going on?
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It's getting to the point that I'm really considering dropping legendary why pay to play a game that they can't keep the severs up on.
  13. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yep, I try to log in and forever loading connecting screen..
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i,m currently offline watching some bleach, but is any pc players reciving this or is it only ps? i know we are all on the same server just wondering....
  15. Delta796th Loyal Player

4 of us in league just had it happen
    USPS
  16. Nawtae Well-Known Player

It's ISIS in our PCz hackin our gamez.
    • Like x 2
  17. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Just dc'd on my way into pz. It either singled me out or the whole world went down again.
  18. Zusheqiel Active Player

yeah its annoying as hell
    • Like x 1
  19. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

20. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

I tried to teleport to my other lair.....it just says waiting for zone details...then disconnected....and I just tried it again while typing this and got disconnected again!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.