bonus daybreak cash

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Karnevil, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Karnevil Committed Player

do we still get this for being legendary? When I go to the marketplace the box that notes when you claimed your last bonus cash and when it's next available is gone.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tacca Well-Known Player

You get 10% off in marketplace and 500 loyalty points for continued membership.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes, you do still get the same. The same happened to me once, and it fixed itself after a few days so I would give it a few days and if it doesn't reappear then contact customer support.

Daybreak Cash for PC players, Loyalty Points for PS3/4 members.
    • Like x 2
  4. Karnevil Committed Player

mine should actually be available to today. it's been gone for a week I believe.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This is a known, ongoing issue which I've been experiencing since at least December. Thanks to others on these forums, I have discovered a solution that gives a work-around until they get it fixed (if they ever do.)

Read more about it HERE.
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

All that just to redeem your Daybreak Cash? I'm regretting unsubscribing back in October less and less.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Unfortunately, several Game Updates have hosed certain game functions in Windows Vista, and despite months of feedback from players, some of the issues still haven't been resolved.

If I had more free time, I'd see how to get into playing updates early on the Test Server. Releasing updates that completely bork the Marketplace is foolish in the extreme. Those Game Updates should never have been allowed to go live. I don't know what percentage of the players are able to play on the Test Server, but clearly it's not a large enough sampling to catch some of this stuff. :oops:
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I don't think it would help much to test the Marketplace through the Test Server. It's not really the same interaction. The point is moot, anyway. The message "Unable to start marketplace" occurs when attempting to open the Marketplace on the Test Server.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I did not know that! And that explains the problem, in a nutshell. No wonder they keep releasing Game Updates that screw up the Marketplace! o_O

Anyway, thanks for that info. It's now a good day, because I learned something new. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  10. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I have multiple accounts and only one of them with a lifetime membership is now experiencing this issue. Customer Service has said that they need to manually grant this option for me now, but that's not the case in any of my other accounts. :confused:
  11. Karnevil Committed Player

OK. I fixed this issue doing the following in Windows 10. Go to Control Panel/Network and Sharing Center/Troubleshoot Problems/then select Incoming Connections. Click 'next' and it will prompt you 'What are you trying to do?", select 'something else' and hit 'next'. Then browse for the DCUO program and hit 'next' again. When prompted select, 'Try these repairs as an administrator'. It should list what was fixed just cancel out of it. When I then reentered DCUO I went to the market place and it took a couple of seconds to appear but it did.

Hope this helps.
  12. mtanasas Well-Known Player

same here :(
  13. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

For me sometimes the button to redeem my cash is missing. Usually relogging or trying a day later fixes it for me.
  14. CwLegendsOfTomorrowCw New Player

I got a promo code from my cousin a week ago and I still haven't gotten my DayBreak cash back?
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

RISE
    [IMG]

Are you sure that the code is good and not been used before? You better go to where the code came from and ask them.