UI Scale issue

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Hemmy, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hemmy Committed Player

I know I may be in the minority here, but I play the game in a 21x9 aspect ratio when on PC.
    As of the latest hotifx (and ONLY the latest hotfix) the game is stretching UI elements INCORRECTLY.
    Here are a few things that are affected:

-Names above player, enemies, other players, everything that has overhead text.
    - Icons above any asset of entity within the game.
    - Some Text like that which is centered on the screen announcing you have entered a new area or naming the are you've entered.

I'm sure this can't be hard to fix, but I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate this being fixed before it hits live :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.... this is still a thing as of the time of this post.
  3. Hemmy Committed Player

Just trying to grab the attention of any dev who has the ability to edit UI

The changes I think need to be made are very slight. These things didn't happen before the latest hotfix to test and I'm sure many of us would appreciate these things being fixed before it goes live. Thanks!
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for the report. We will look into the issue.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you happen to have a screenshot of what your 21x9 screen looks like?
    • Like x 1
  6. DOMINADOR BR New Player

I'm having the same problem on the server test
  7. Hemmy Committed Player

I'll get you a pic in just a minute.

EDIT:
    Here's the screenshot.

[IMG]

The name stretching and displacement of icons is obvious, but it's even more noticeable when actually in game. Very distracting.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Adjani Active Player

Hi Mepps,

I can report the identical issue - this time on the live/main server... logged in minutes ago after updates were made, and I am now seeing a stretching that was not there last night.

Cheers,
    J.
  9. xxashley314xx New Player

Yes, I'm having the same issue after the update. The left part of my screen us cut off and HUD is cut off as well, normally I'd be able to edit to somewhat fix the Issue but now it won't budge. I'm on Ps3 btw.
  10. STAR FIREX Active Player

During Tonights Hot Fix my IU is stretched out i can't see my power load or barely that of my chat box please fix this dev's.
  11. perplenerple Active Player

Speaking of stretching I had this happen last night during second boss fight of Brainiac Bottled Ship not sure what caused it...

[IMG]
  12. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Hope they get this UI fixed soon. Tried to play the game with these issues, but it's such an eyesore. Not even gonna bother tell its fixed.
  13. Ully Committed Player

I'm on USPC and I'm also having UI scaling issues. The name tags are tiny and squished together. Also, panning the camera shifts the name tags away from the players. I'll post a screenshot when the world is up.
  14. Sly Stalin New Player

EUPC, the problem is still there. The name tags are all over the place. Quite annoying.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Captain Outrageous New Player

10/19/2021 I still have the same problem.
  16. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

There is an UI scale issue also on monitors that are 4k, my UI is super small and I can't see it so I have to play on 1080p because otherwise it's not playable