Unable to use full dreadful blast combo in tank role

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Gale Reaper, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

As title says, whenever I try to do the second hold range to complete the dreadful blast combo it will use a weapon hold range attack instead. It works otherwise in DPS role.
  2. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

That's not a power you use in tank stance. I tried and don't. Either use e chain for that pull or outrage or revenge for a better rage canceler.
  3. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

That's not the point. The point is the power isn't working as intended.
    • Like x 1
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

You were never able to use the third combo of DB in tank stance. It was always like that. The last combo was just for dps side. It's working as intended.

But the AM is all out of whack after the update, DB should hit alittle bit harder, they changed revenge for no damn reason except was giving "tunso a headache " which makes no sense. Now those are problems
  5. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Revenge is just weird now yes. But tank has only one combo effect. But I was saying that using it is unwise while tanking.
  6. motionsick Well-Known Player

Just because we were never able to use it doesn't mean that was intended or it's not a bug..

When I see "support roles should have access to all AM dmg in support roles" that to me means it should include all the dmg potential/powers. ie: the 3rd combo of DB..

Not that it matters right now since the power is so mangled.
    • Like x 1
  7. VioletSorceress Committed Player

The intend is not to be able to spam DB in tank stance.
    So second combo has always been available only in Dps stance!
    Sorry to burst your bubble. :D:D
  8. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Lol dude when the video first came out for rage, when spytle was around they clearly said it "in tank role you CANT DO THE THIRD COMBO" there isn't a bug or anythin. They mentioned this before. So no there's no bug it is workin as intended
  9. motionsick Well-Known Player

Lol dude yeah just take his word as gospel. It was ALSO never intended to have access to AM damage in tank role. The 3rd combo is part of AM damage.
    • Like x 1