HELP NEEDED TESTING SURVIVAL MODE!

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Hemmy, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Hemmy Committed Player

As we all know, Test server has seen a little growth in it's population. This for the most part, is a great thing. However, when we need to test the latest and greatest in hard content, many of these new players often don't have a full handle on the game and make finding full groups (of competent players) hard to find.

The purpose of this thread is to gather enough of the Test server community to successfully get through survival mode. My hope is that below, a few of you will post your in game name, and some times you'll be available (in PST please.)

So here, I'll go first:
    IGN: Reyen
    Roles: DPS/ troll/ tank (in order of preference)
    Times available: Evenings from 9pm until... the sun comes up. (pst)

Please post something like this below and I'll try to get a group together by sending a bunch of you in-game mail as well. WE NEED EVERYONE! So even if you can only play one role, then we might still be able to use you :) Having said that, if you are new to the game and not comfortable with raiding or AM's (advanced mechanics) then I fear this kind of thing may be a little hard to complete while also getting you used to those things.

This isn't slamming those who are new, or aren't very experienced in the game, I'd love to do this instance with everyone, but unfortunately not everyone has the time to wait for two hours while we teach new players the mechanics of their role and those of the hardest instance in the game. I'm happy to help individuals learn the game outside of this objective, but for now, EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE.

The plan is to hopefully make a group of us in skype, teamspeak, discord, etc. Where we can all talk, and arrange times to test on the fly. Short of this (as I expect participants to be few when talking about out of game communication) I'll be organizing times based on in game messages and trying to keep everyone up to date.

We need to get this tested, and this is the best way I can think of to get it done. Hopefully I'll hear from a few of you soon!
    • Like x 2
  2. deadkill New Player

hey reyen, its me gunshot1999:) from test i would love to test the new SM(survival mode) with the right group
    TEST=gunshot1999, sp=225 ROLES= tank/dps:)
    • Like x 2
  3. deadkill New Player

i time that i can be in test is at evening from 9 or 10pm to 3am
  4. Hemmy Committed Player

Excellent, thanks gun.
    Let's hope there are some more players out there willing to play along :)
    • Like x 1
  5. SasquaT Dedicated Player

6. titanseye New Player

Test: SUPERIOR Z0D Dps (atomic) Tank (atomic)
    SP 173
    Usps
  7. VV Dedicated Player

Vivian here, I've tried to test the new SM quite a few times. You might even find the forum post by Pults asking for participants. SM should've already been out on live by now. The gear cycle is at 2/3 and that was when Trigon's prison was up on live. You can contact my in game on any of the following characters:
    OriginalVV (Mostly on this one.)
    RavencladVV ( On here only if running really serious content. )
    OriVV (A character made to test high tier content with no CR or Stats. )
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not everyone has a PC capable of handling this game. I know mine is a piece of hot steamy doodoo.
  9. Hemmy Committed Player

Thanks for the offer, but the fact you listed USPS, makes me think you're missing the point :p

Sounds good, thanks!
    • Like x 1
  10. kingxkhaos Well-Known Player

Do you have any idea when SM goes live?
  11. Hemmy Committed Player

No one does except the devs
  12. Hemmy Committed Player

I've gotten a few more times and character names via in game mail and PM's. I'll keep those in considering, but please try and post that information here, so we can all keep track of it. Having said that, I have not yet contacted anyone because as of yet, we still do not have a full raid group to organize. So if I haven't contacted you, it's not because I don't find you worthy or whatever, but because I haven't contacted anyone at all :)
  13. DarkOracle013 New Player

Yes, I would love to get on to test FOS SM. I've ran with you before. I'm CombatTEST on the server. Looking to get RD 10+ if at all possible.
  14. Hemmy Committed Player

Welcome back, and yes I think we all would :p

What roles and time would you be available for?
  15. VV Dedicated Player

I want to bump this post as high as I can. I don't know what's up but FoS seems to get no love at all.... Trigon's Prison was out and people were running around in their metal pants the very next day. It's been weeks and none seem to bat an eye over it.
    That being said, I have some friends who'd join under certain times and most of them can perform multiple roles [[[efficiently]]]. Maybe we could fix a date and work on it. Saturday after restart ?
    • Like x 1
  16. Hemmy Committed Player

Saturday as in AM Saturday? I'm not sure where you are, but I know that myself and most of the people who have messaged me are in NA, where "after restart" means like 3-4 AM. That's certainly not an okay time for me. HOWEVER, I would love to do sometime on Saturday!
  17. VV Dedicated Player

After restart might even be 5 hours after restart. I left it upon you ( the organizer) to decide a time. Restart is 5PM for me :) Saturday because Sunday is a holiday for me and I could pull an all nighter for a survival mode that's fun.
  18. Hemmy Committed Player

Got it. I'll try and get something together for that time, however I don't think we'll have enough by then. Maybe Sunday would be be better :)
  19. Vyltran Loyal Player

I can't help now but in 3 days.. i'm in a traveling business and i'm sure after i get back i will help inmediately..
  20. Hemmy Committed Player

Sounds good Vyl, I'll keep you in the roster :)