Digital Hellstorm USPS/PC Villains recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Menelaos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Menelaos Dedicated Player

So you have been in a few League's and find yourself disappointed right? Its not what you thought it would be.

Every League will claim to be "OP" (some even have it in their names) while others will brag about Wavedox rankings.

Digital Hellstom isn't like that.

Sure, we got to Rd14 of SM and have pets in multiple SM's, but thats not who we are.
    Yes, we have members with all SP and high CR to run any content, but again, not what matters.

What I want you all to know about DH is we are as close to a family as it gets. Ours members are long time 4+ years members, made of players ranging from less than a few months to day 1 of DCUO.

Our members are respectful, mature, fun to play and chat with and most important helpful to all players.

We keep in touch through multiple apps and through https://www.facebook.com/groups/1812149675717776/ so we can call on each other if help is needed.

Current requirements are CR130 & SP150 (if you are outside of those requirements, hit us up and we can chat)

Q&A
    Why are there requirements you ask?
    Because members of DH have been playing for years and are a dedicated bunch that love to play with other players who share the same zest for the game. We like to see that you have some some effort into the game rather than just looking for a carry.

SP...pffttttt, they dont matter so why have a req for them?
    DH is not the League for you if you think SP don't matter. To us, they show commitment to the game, work, diligence, a passion for completing feats and a player who always strives to be better than he/she currently is.

Who should I contact in game?
    PM Draksar while in game. He loves getting PMs and is likely the only one that will reply in a short period of time. Others are Dethmega, Menelaos, CarlynnCarnage, Khaos Prime and M1 Garand.

Can I have an alt in DH?
    Yup, just meet the requirements or if an exception was made for you, make sure you work that alt up to show significant progress during your month probation. Alts are usually lower and we understand this, but we do ask you be active on that alt.

What makes you different than other Leagues?
    The people we have. Sure, we have periods of low activity and periods of high activity, but for the most part there is usually always someone on or someone who can come on.
    Not going to lie, we have had our share of drama like all Leagues have, but the key to DH is we are still here and we have members who have been with us for years. They know the grass always looks greener, but as proven by those who have left and come back (multiple times) it isn't.

Bottom line, I've personally been here for 4 years and have seen many come and go. But in the end, the group that has stayed is the reason I still play this game. We are more like a family than a League. Sure in the beginning its awkward for new people, but in the end you will fall in love with DH like I did.

If you have any other question, please post them and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 5
  2. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Are you a hero or villain league ?

In what phase is this meeting PvP or PvE ?

I am thinking of showing up to the gathering on Friday evening.
    • Like x 2
  3. Lights Derp Loyal Player

This league is my family!

Come drink the tea, blame Mega, hang out with the crew, and shout WOW!

Join Digital Hellstorm (USPS Villain) today!
    • Like x 3
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Upon joining everyone must give a $1 mil donation to me.

Just kidding. But ill still take if you're willing ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Villain and PvE. There is a 130 cr and a 150 sp requirement with a month long probation period.
    • Like x 2
  6. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Thanks see ya Friday
    • Like x 3
  7. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad guy says the sight of villains uniting is a beautiful thing. Please kill as many hero's as you can. The people wishes he had 4 hands so he could give this post 4 thumbs up.
    • Like x 3
  8. Menelaos Dedicated Player

We will ;)

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 2
  9. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Looking forward to it.

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 1
  10. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Just confirmed we will have approximately 10-12 Digital Hellstorm members @ Robinson Park on Friday @ 8PM Eastern to meet with anyone interested. You shouldn't be able to miss us ;)

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 2
  11. Menelaos Dedicated Player

DarthZeratul will also be on hand now....

If you ever wanted to meet an active League, we will be there ;)

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 1
  12. Lights Derp Loyal Player

History time!

Did you know that Digital Hellstorm has been around since Last Laugh?

It's true! It was born out of the ashes of two different leagues, and we absorbed a few others over the years.

We have awesome people that are extremely knowledgeable about there roles, and helpful people. We love to joke around and have a good time, and more then anything we love completing content, be it running raids, feat hunting, or Survival Mode.

We even have a few people that love PVP.

We are mostly active between 6pm and 11pm est during the week, and there is almost always people on during the weekends.

Think Digital Hellstorm is for you? Come meet us and find out.

-Teapot
    • Like x 2
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

^ *yawn* history is for noobs
    • Like x 2
  14. Lights Derp Loyal Player

It's true! And I am leader noob :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You need to mention the motto too!

If you guys join Digital, no one can tell you what to do!
    • Like x 2
  16. Lights Derp Loyal Player

We also have our own theme song, join and you just might hear it.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Who controls the British crown?
    Who keeps the metric system down?
    We do, we do
    Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
    Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
    We do, we do
    Who holds back the elctric car?
    Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
    We do, we do
    Who robs cavefish of their site?
    Who rigs every Oscar night?
    We do, we do
    • Like x 3
  18. Menelaos Dedicated Player

That is what happens when TeaPot hasn't has his coffee yet!

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 3
  19. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Is true
    • Like x 2
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1