Need the name of a style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iAquamanJLA, Jan 22, 2016.

1. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

I need the name of the wonder woman tiara without the star so I can make a solid snake inspired character
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Noble Warrior
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

There is a Journal mission in Gates that you can get as a drop. In the reward you can pick which one you want.
  4. tinoman Dedicated Player

Tiara of the Valiant I think drops from Gates Last boss. Good Luck. Rare Item.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The valiant tiara has a star though
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Dark witch on villain side
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

I thought the noble warrior had the star? Because my alt has the Noble Warrior and there's a star on there. I will check when i get home tonight my main has the rare one from gates.
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I am in no way convinced any of these choices will give you your wanted look...not that this information is wrong I am not saying that...what I am saying is wearing things like the Noble Warrior head will not make you resemble your hero... You would think a Rambo type headband would have been a default character creator level thing...if I am imagining your question right??
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I agree they probably shouldn't put things like that on the black market
  10. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

When you get the award from WW you get to pick which one you one. I have both on my primary as I got it 2x.