DCUO is Coming to Xbox! (More News to Come)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Communications Manager

[IMG]

Happy 5th Anniversary, Heroes and Villains! Today we’re celebrating five years in Metropolis, Gotham, and the many other locations we’ve traveled to in the DC Universe. And we’re just getting started! We’ve got a lot of news coming up on Kinda Funny Plays at 1:30PM PST, so tune to Kinda Funny Games' Twitch Channel (click for link) for a look at our plans for 2016.

But first, the BIG news that was just announced on Colin and Greg Live:

DC Universe Online is coming to Xbox One!
    That’s right, Xbox fans, your wait is almost over. DCUO will be coming to Xbox One in Spring 2016!

We’ve got a lot more news coming up as part of this anniversary celebration, so make sure you tune back into Kinda Funny Plays (click for link) this afternoon.

And don’t forget to log in for your ANNIVERSARY GIFTS!
    There’s a gift waiting for you to commemorate 2015: a new DC Bombshell poster for your base or league hall PLUS a Daybreak emblem for your character. You have to log in by January 31st to get these items, so don’t wait – log in now!
    • Like x 9
  2. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Will the Xbox One US and EU servers be crossplay with PS and PC?
  3. McShotzz Well-Known Player

will it be a seperate server or will the servers be merged by the launch on xbox?
  4. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Good. Now there is no reason to support that piece of crap company Sony ever again.
  5. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

Will the xbox players be on the same servers as other players?
  6. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

How will it work when crossplay drops?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Xbox and PC/PS servers will be separate.
    • Like x 5
  9. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Aww, is this just as of now or will it be separate permanently?
    • Like x 3
  10. amazonianmale Well-Known Player

It upsets me that you guys can take time of day to add another platform but cannot add lifetime subscription to us PlayStation players (after 5 years!!!!!). *sigh* Maximize profit...like always.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dynagirl Committed Player

I had feeling that would be the case.
    • Like x 2
  12. Redalertcliff Level 30

permanantely.

Xbox will not allow its users to play with PS. So it will be just how it is now just we will have crossplay
  13. Lerch2000 New Player

That's good to hear for the company but is there any chance xbox, playstation and pc servers will ever be merged as one? Population levels at times seems to be alittle light.
  14. TestReporter Loyal Player

Microsoft never helps :(
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Seeing and knowing pc/ps will be separate from Xbox One... Will my Daybreak details (toon) carry over to Xbox One? Can I take my five year old toon and play on Xbox One with all the other Xbox One'rs?
  16. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

How will name checks work with XBox in the mix? Will it prepare for a far future merge?
  17. FaLeX Dedicated Player

To ALL FaLeX's Xbox Friends,

Sincerely,

FaLeX
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, the platforms will be entirely separate.
    • Like x 1
  19. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Yikes.
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sucks that the servers will be separate but good job on getting another platform up and running. More players means more cool things in game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.