Purchase error

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Thexlord, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Thexlord New Player

Hello, i recently decided to play the game again with some friends ( last time i played the game was around 3 years ago when it was still SOE ) anyway i went ahead to buy some DB Cash and here is what happened :

1- I updated my old payment source and tried to purchase 1000 DB Cash, it started giving me random errors

2-Tried deleting my payment source in case there was something wrong, and made a new one. it still gave me random errors.

3-after trying for a few times more, i realized there was 4 texts in my phone, it was the bank trying to take 10$, but i only had like 9$.

4-After recharging my Credit Card, i tried again, but this time it was different it didn't send no messages and it had just one error.
    Error :
    • It appears that an error has occurred while we were processing your purchase. Please try again. If you continue to encounter this error please we will be happy to offer assistance at help.daybreakgames.com/.
    5- This error kept showing on the Payment screen even when i just enter the Payment screen ( before even trying to click Continue )

6- i Tried using a different Credit Card, It gave me the same error as above including this :
    Payment Error : Sorry, we were unable to process your payment.
    Please click on the following link for possible solutions to your error:
    http://help.daybreakgames.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1690
    7-Even when i try to get ( All Access ) i pick the monthly subs and after i press ( Continue ), It just gives me an error ( it didn't even show me the Payment method or anything )
    Purchase Preview Error :We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error.
    8-Tried getting in game and purchasing from the marketplace, It doesn't let me press confirm and gives me the same error as the one in RED above before i write the security code
    9-I Tried letting my friend access my account and buy it for me, and he tried it with his account, and it was the same problem.
    10- Tried with 3 different Credit Cards, Same Problem .
    A thing u should know is : I used the same Credit card to buy around 10 DLC-s for me and my friends in the past and it worked perfectly, so i don't think its a bank problem. I contacted the support yesterday and still no answer and i am in a bit of hurry. This problem is making me lose interest in giving the game another shot, so i need help plz.

Thanks for reading

2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Do you play on XP/Vista or did you try it on the website? Which browser did you use on the website?

Is your PC free of adware/malware?
  3. Thexlord New Player

Windows 10, and i tried in both game and website, i tried using Chrome, Edge, and Explorer.

and i am pretty sure my PC is clean.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Looking at your first post, it might be that you locked your CC from purchases due to the several failures. Looks like you have to wait for the supports answer.