Season's Greedings! Larfleeze has returned!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Season's Greedings 2015!

It’s beginning to look quite a bit chillier around Metropolis and Gotham, with one small hitch… Larfleeze has returned once again, and is stealing presents! Heroes, search for “Winter Plunderland” in your Mission Journal; villains, you’ll want to find “Yuletide Fear.” Get those presents back where they belong!

Once you complete that seasonal task along with “Season’s Greedings,” your assistance will still be needed with the daily mission, “Ring in the Holidays,” where Larfleeze is busy making mischief between the Green Lanterns and the Sinestro Corps. There are two new feats to be earned in this special seasonal content in 2015 – “Who brought the fruitcake?” and “He’s an ANGRY elf.”

Heroes and villains, remember, you must be at least Level 10 to participate.

After you’ve made all things merry and bright, remember to get your holiday shopping done at Skeets’ Workshop! This is where you’ll find the latest winter clothing, holiday goodies, and festive base items. The workshop is accessible from your HQ and inside the Secret Research Facility. Also remember you can pick up some seasonal treats for yourself by running the winter-themed vault! And there are MANY new things you’ll want to get your hands on this year, from a mounted reindeer head to a Gingerbread S.T.A.R. labs base item!

You can also find two new winter auras. The Jolly Aura and Snowflake Aura are both available in the Marketplace, and the Jolly Aura also drops in the seasonal content.

Enjoy the spirit of the season while it lasts! The event will be in game from Wednesday, December 2, 2015 through Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
    • Like x 3
  2. MommyofDragons New Player

It says I purchased the Jolly Aura in the market place. How do I claim it?
    • Like x 1
  3. comrade sonya Committed Player

There should be a redeem tab near the top of the marketplace, any items purchased should be there to collect which will then be placed in your inventory.
    • Like x 1
  4. xGMZen Well-Known Player

Happy Holidays!
  5. xGMZen Well-Known Player

6. TigerLord Active Player

Where can I find the Snowman and mounted Reindeer head that u see in pictures above? It's not in vendor in both faction HQs or in instance. I have not see it drop for anyone (tho only few runs yet) also are these tradable? So far none on broker. Also no luck in all my alts vault runs plus i used my lockboxes tickets. Ty
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Whoa whoa whoa, are those two different carousel reindeer? Is the snowman and Rudolf mounted head drops from the vault? I need to start farming!
  8. Shadowwolf0028 New Player

I tried to do qued mission and Larfreze was not taking no damage after 15 minutes why is he buffed and we're so nerfed?
    • Like x 1
  9. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

there is something wrong with the event, I think, when our group came into the door and oracle was talking to us, 3 behemoths came out of no where and started hitting us while we were in the cut scene, then after the cut scene more adds came out, and the adds to me have a lot more health then last year and our group wiped and left, this seasonal was not that difficult last year.. and yes I know the mechanics, beat the adds move them to the corners where the glowing orbs are. beat up larfleeze, repeat, then pick up presents and move them away from larfleeze so he doesn't get the buff, burn him down until its done and I know there are healing barrels up the stairs. I know the mechanics before anyone says that I need to learn them.
  10. xGMZen Well-Known Player

have a badass day.
  11. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Hi need to reduce event.
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I love the winter seasonal, my favorite! And it means a year in dcuo for me now because I did the seasonal last year. :p I really enjoy the music in metropolis too, the styles too in vendor and the new ones in MP! Fun instance too. Thanks devs.
  13. Massacrook New Player

JOIN MY LEAGUE ITS CALLED TheHeroes Legacy
  14. ZcallyWagg New Player

Think the Larfleeze event isn't scaling properly. Just did it with a group of 3 elevens and a 13 and I finally I had to quit out as all my gear had been destroyed and there is no repair bot available. Don't know what level Larfleeze is as we never really fought him but all constructs were 34, also restoration barrels didn't spawn fast enough. Anyway did the event on my higher levels ok but it's pretty much undoable on anything below that.
    • Like x 1
  15. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

the problem is i press to redeem or claim and i dont have nothing thar
    • Like x 1
  16. Craven Green Loyal Player

cannot buy the jolly aura, when I go to it in the marketplace it already say purchased. I checked my inventory, style page and redeem page just to be sure I didn't go purchase happy and forgot but nope this item is locked for me.
    • Like x 1
  17. akaivy Dedicated Player

same for me.
    Same here. Unless it was out last year, I didn't purchase it, but it is showing up as purchased. Checked "Redeem/Claim" in market place and it's not there. It's also not in my style tab under accessories.

US PS4
    • Like x 2
  18. VariableFire Loyal Player

It only says (Purchsed) to distinguish it from the dropped version. You haven't actually bought it yet.
  19. Craven Green Loyal Player

Unfortunately you are wrong, I tried both in the marketplace and in the loyalty vendor to purchase this aura and it will not let me buy it. As it says purchased it will not allow us to buy the aura.
  20. VariableFire Loyal Player

It said the same thing for me and I have bought it. So no, not wrong. You're just glitched.