Been a year since I played

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Animosity_XL, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Animosity_XL New Player

I am currently CR 115, used to play A LOT, got into Destiny, still play that but wanted to play some DC. Feeling lost. Where do I start, how does everything work now, as far as marks etc. I go into duos and everyone is CR 140... I got a lot of work to do. ANy help would be appreciated.
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Run the Zamaron duo to collect some gear until you're almost 130, then run the Flash duo to collect some more gear. Run Desecrated Cathedral and you should be all set (after a few runs of each)=
    • Like x 2
  3. Physique Dedicated Player

First suggestion is to look at your power set and see what changed there (if anything). A lot of the power sets have been buffed in the last year so you might find a pleasant change there (or, if you're rage, an unpleasant one... j/k). After that, go back and look at the last DLC you were on and pick up running that content first. All of the newer stuff, while you can get into it, really is meant for a higher CR (look at the recommended CR on the newer content and you'll see). Don't be afraid to pug if you're not in a league but if you're in a league or have friends who haven't left, you might want to get them to help you learn the new content so that you can at least survive it while you get the gear.
  4. Leafy Committed Player

couldn't have said it better myself.
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

Honestly, I wouldn't have a clue where to start. This game goes completely up side down every 3 months.
    • Like x 2
  6. Animosity_XL New Player

SO I am electricity on this character. Any suggestions on power set for DPS?
  7. Leafy Committed Player

8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Not electricity lol I have an electric alt and I'm getting ready to switch him to healer. DPS is a joke. Quantum dps is good and about to get a midrange buff. Same with fire. Sorcery is good, and earth. Ice is OP and easy.
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Definitely run the Corrupted Zamaron duo. Just the junk gear from that can get you to 129-130. From there, I would focus on Desecrated Cathedral (alert) before the Flash Museum duo, which is a bit harder. Most of your 123ish gear will drop from Cathedral, not Museum. Museum will drop 123 jewelry though, which is awesome, but if you aren't at least 125-130 you may find a lot of partners leaving. I ran with a 125 today, and it went fine.
  10. areacode8O8 Committed Player

In a league? If so just have one of them walk you through. I'm currently doing that with a friend of mine. Walked him through corrupted zamaron n flash duo n he went from cr114 to 118 in 15min.
  11. Animosity_XL New Player

Yeah ran the Duo once and went to 199 CR in ONE single run... So definitely looks the route to go.
  12. Animosity_XL New Player

119 CR that is.