Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Atlasuson New Player

Man all of the powers have a DPS
    • Like x 1
  2. Maissie New Player

Cant wait to tune in to see atomic! Have been waiting for so long
  3. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

When was DCUO like that ?
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

That was very early in development. I kinda wish roles still worked like that, with every power able to play dps/tank/support.

Alas, the past is the past, including the original Atomic.
    • Like x 1
  5. disableddad New Player

I hope no one ever needs to delete the game as I did. I have been reinstalling it since yesterday at 630 pm central. And its now 1050 am. Its still not done, with no end in sight. I just hope its done by the time this new power comes out. #downloadtimebites
  6. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Damn, is your internet connection that slow ?
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I got that tiny little hope Atomic will be Precision based power so I can see the whole fotm population crying about devs 'forcing' people to craft new mods all over again (evil laughter). that would make my day :cool: but seriously, enough 1-2-3 boom powers!
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

I hope its precision based. And probably is considering the new balance 1 precison based powerset is already balanced
  9. Venom19980 New Player

10. Ken Spartan Committed Player

Guess what? You become premium, if you spend $5, so it's really not that big of a deal. At least it's not one of those games that require you continuously spend money to even play the game. You FTP players seriously sound like a bunch of cry babies, while the rest of us who've played since the beginning roll our eyes at you. Surely you can get together $10, go to Walmart, and buy a little $10 PSN card, unless you're dirt broke, then why the **** are you even playing on a PS3/PS4/PC? Sell that ****, and help take care of yourself, and your family, rather than cry about a FTP game that gives you a good amount of base game content, especially when you compare it to what those of us who had to pay got, back in the day. Guess what else? We Prems have to buy the powers too, and you can get a good chunk of the powers by buying the ultimate edition ($30), which unlocks more than your money's worth of content. This game is VERY, VERY generous compared to other games *cough* Evolve *cough*.
  11. AnointedPlague Active Player

I like you.
    • Like x 1
  12. HSF Ultimate New Player

Atomic is dps and heal^^
  13. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

The new Ultimate Edition is 60€ and has episodes 1-9, base system, shield weapon, Utility belts and powers
  14. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Wow with this revelation !!! Yay !!! ..... And..... No release date, ptphhhh....an here I am waiting for the power after this next one (water)... Guess we will be waiting for quite a few months...

I just don't understand why the long drawn out waiting period... I mean I understand you guys gotta promote it and test and all that, but jeez, on the blog guide water and atomic are already powers added to the list.
  15. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

It's almost reminiscient of how you guys promoted munitions, you guys hyped that power up so much with all the "are you ready" tweets and twitch tests and blah blah about how great it was without a release date, making everyone sit at the edge of their seats with anticipation etc, and when the power finally gets released no one liked it WTFreak BABAHHAHAHBLAHAH.... so anyways, just give a release date and release it in a more timely fashion.
  16. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Omg, Atomic tomorrow...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  18. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

They likely didn't start working on atomic until maybe July or August. They have also said they have a policy of when it is ready instead of meeting a quarterly deadline.

This is not the same situation as munitions as people already had negative attitudes toward it. Atomic is a power people have been waiting on since 2012 hence such a mall thing as a color has cause threads spanning several pages.

This is one time they are generating hype right and I actually like SJ's little tidbits more than Jens' (not saying his teasers were bad but hers has a flair to them). Now that we know the reveal date we can expect it to launch at least 3 weeks away following the precedence set by other reveals. Besides the fact they aren't pushing it out the door quickly means it might be right the first time out the oven.
    • Like x 1
  19. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Atomic'll be tommorrow! The greatest powah of the greatest mah dream will be TOMORROW!!! Mah ezzzzcitement's boundless now! Really, l'll be able to make a REAL Atomic DCUO character - DaGrateKrushmor the Nuclear Cyborg.
    But when Devs show us most requested since launch Atomic; mah excitement will go to 11!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

That was changed a few months ago. :) It's now a Tanking power.
    • Like x 1