Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'm gonna say more likely then not ... If it's not this week then I'm guessing for sure next if they have to do next week they'd be smart to put it out by Monday for that player development test interaction and get it started early
  2. Dogico Loyal Player

If they don't drop some info on Atomic this week I may end up switching to Rage. I two respec tokens and no self control.
    • Like x 2
  3. megamanexe Committed Player

no it doesn't. people voicing their opinions and desires does NOT need to end.
    • Like x 2
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Turn your villain to rage ... Save then other respec for atomic it's on the way
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It's beating a dead horse at this point tho ... We get that you guys want it green but based on his thread alone there are more that like the orange and what they saw then there are against it ...

I know dark tried to write them off but it doesn't matter their opinion course and other devs are reading this thread they can see the majority here like it as is ... I get some one a variant but I just don't see them doing the they are writer gonna change what we've seen if they do anything or the won't do anything I'm doubting they will do anything else ... Either way I know this won't stop those who are upset and they will find some way to dismiss what I'm saying cause only their agenda counts but the last official ststmetn by a dev was there are no other options it's goong to be orange unless dark has other info he wants share and show proof that devs are looking to reconsider its a lost cause for you guys who want the green but by all means keep beating the horse ...
    • Like x 1
  6. megamanexe Committed Player

• Like x 2
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

It seems you contradict yourself. First you said that orange atomic wouldn't look like fire, but right now you saying that green atomic will be too similar to serums? And why serums has to be green? They said at SOE Live that it's going to be at top of all PHYSICAL powerset replacer, but not chemical. l think green slime and things like that wouldn't match pure physical characters well. Thus l suppose it's gonna be neutral-gray mostly with scattered around multi-colored abilities (since mixtures are there).
  8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I think the idea for a variant is an ... idea. You know, considering how many other requested variants we've gotten. I mean we got Hard Light as A Blue ... wait ... ... and of course we can't forget the Star Saphire Variant of ... hold on a sec ... ... and don't forget the Aftershock variant for Ear... something isn't right with that one either ... ... So I'm sure there's a precedent for this variant idea ... though I can't for the life of me figure out what it is ...
    • Like x 1
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So not tontry I upset a one but maybe give them some hope of you notice Mepps said nothing about radiation in that description of atomic .,. Ya never know we could get green radiation as a healer power some day ... I think hey would be a much cooler power then say another lantern power I mean that could e why he mentioned nothing about radiation

On to other speculation i really hope they out an atomic themed weapon pack
    • Like x 1
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

I hope the atomic themed weapon pack is green.
    • Like x 1
  11. Veritech Loyal Player

I will honour this thread by making an Atomic toon called OrangeKrushmor.
    • Like x 5