Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

8pm GMT and 9pm CET dude.
  2. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Nope, you will be orange.

Of course, you can always switch to HL, Munitions or Nature for green. Good luck since atomic will never be green no matter what you say, wish or post.
    • Like x 3
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

It may be Orange but, that still does not say there's not a future variant plan for Atomic, I completely understand since they have a tight schedule and all.
    • Like x 2
  4. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Google doesn't take summer timezones in consideration when converting. This sucks. I leave at 8AM.xD
  5. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Speak about yourself. You may learn to sidewind through multiverse & become orange, lemon, apple, pear, plum, pineapple, mango, durian at your choice. But l NOT, lime'ish radiation FTW. Red radiation = not in mah time, not in mah space.
  6. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. Veritech Loyal Player

The first step in the grieving process is denial.
    [IMG]
    Do you need an orange shoulder to cry on?
    You'll be ok.
    • Like x 9
  8. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

How nice of this thread to turn into another Orange vs Green, Orange/Green debate.
    • Like x 3
  9. YinChakra Dedicated Player

There is no debate. It's orange.
    • Like x 13
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PM.
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

The replay will be in this thread as well?
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

So long as they don't claim they are "finally releasing one of the most requested powers since launch" because that is not what this power is. It is something completely new that completely ignores those requests and uses the name Atomic.

I'm sure it will be super neat-o but I couldn't care less.
    • Like x 3
  13. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

I am gonna miss it unfortunately. Sorry for mixup. Guess I'll catch the replay. Thanks.
  14. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Can we all stop for a moment and take a look at this picture?
    You will split atoms and change the atomic composition of nearby enemies. You will turn them into FREAKING NUCLEAR BOMBS!
    This power is gonna be so awesome!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I can't wait!!

[IMG]

PS.: I know this looks just like a regular pull, but it's just so awesome to think that you can do all those things!!
    • Like x 3
  15. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

..for you. And GREEN for me!
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are super excited to finally be releasing one of the most requested powers since launch.
    • Like x 26
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Further orange/green derails in this thread will result in moderator action. There's another thread or three for that.
    • Like x 18
  18. Veritech Loyal Player

Can't wait for the Atomic drop!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

How do you know? We know that it's orange and based on Firestorm...and that's it. No information about powers, how it works, etc.

People have been asking for this power since launch and we're getting it. No reason to be down about it because it isn't green.
    • Like x 5
  20. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Someone mentioned perhaps showcasing the tank mechanics during the live stream. Would love to see that used. :3
    • Like x 2
  21. Ghostof91 New Player

Don't worry they will.:cool: