Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. The Quickster Well-Known Player

this isnt a rumor at all, rumors suggest the Devs have hinted at these powers which they have not in the least. At the moment there will be no powers after Water, even Serums is dead right now and i'd bet that it'll be like that for the next two years.
  2. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Atomic is confirm to deal with fire too....like fire storm...its not like we can't have Fire 2.0 and Atomic 2.0 lol. Also wouldn't that justify the people who want it Green more:D?
  3. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

yeah I rather have water now than Atomic I think that power will be the biggest seller if it came out this year well any year...
  4. Leafy Committed Player

oh yeah , I'm just glad something new is coming out.
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I remember the devs saying they postponed serums so it's not dead persay. Theres will be new powers if they postponed it
  6. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Huh ? I don't see powers dealing with Fire. They are all radiation, fission, particles, isotopes, neutrons etc.
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

To be clear when I said radiation healer power I was joking it wasn't to be made serious

And where in the ell are you guys getting fire will be involved in atomic go look up firestorms abilities please
  8. Dogico Loyal Player

To the non-comic book reader it is kind of easy to assume Firestorm would be a fire-based superhero based on name and appearance. He also was a Fire Elemental for a bit too, but yeah his abilities have more to do with atomic structure of objects rather than fire stuff.
  9. Dogico Loyal Player

Also doesn't help if people only know of Firestorm because of The Flash.
    • Like x 1
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

*sigh* another orange tank power?! Come on! If your going to make it orange AT LEAST MAKE IT A HEALER OR A CONTROLLER!
  11. Sbel Devoted Player

I remember people claiming that Rage was Fire 2.0. They said that because they were both Red self-healing tanks.
  12. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Astronomy*
    • Like x 1
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I hope the Flash doesn't leave him at generic fire hero and he will do more this season. It would be a disservice to the character.
    • Like x 2
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

LOVED me some Firestorm...down to the flame for hair pirate shirt days
    • Like x 1
  15. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

All valid points by everyone but I'm sure some players (you know who I'm talking about :rolleyes:) can't wait to find out how hard it hits so there can be a mad dash to buy power tokens.

PS: This doesn't include players who already or are planning on creating a FIRESTORM type toon
  16. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Well I am going to have to cancel my Atomic character as I made the character in mind for green atomic powers. I guess I will have to make someone else to be my Superman mentor character.
  17. Nemisor Committed Player

Yeah I gota say I'm a bit disappointed with the colour. it's just too close to fire. Green or even a purple-ish colour would have been far more interesting. even light blue verging on turquoise could have been cool.

I know all the arguments why atomic should be orange, Firestorm, Atomic explosions etc. but when you say to most comic fans "what colour do you associate with atomic" its green.

Duno, I was gona jump on the atomic bandwagon but that orange is putting me off a bit.
    • Like x 1
  18. Zpirit Dedicated Player

I assumed my "lol" was enough indication to it being a joke. At one point people were saying Quantum is "Mental 2.0".
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

Since the color of Atomic seems like the biggest controversy since the Iraq war, I thought I'd throw this out there.

People have suggested making power colors customizable, but that might be too memory intensive and some powers are color depended. Other have suggested orange for heroes and green for villains, but that would suck for people who want orange for their villain or green for their hero. So what if they make Atomic powers dual colors? Orange for powers that affect yourself, like power back and buffs, and green for powers that damage enemies? Powers that do both could have orange and green together. Also, move the slider a little closer towards yellow; yellow orange and yellow green, with yellow to tie everything together.

I figure Electric has dual colors or yellow and blue. And the Devs found a way to make Munition's headband customizable at the fan's request. Maybe there is enough time for them to implement this.
    • Like x 6
  20. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Not happening, no need for another thread.
    • Like x 6