Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Munitions mini nuke is green :)
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

i do love that animation it looks great but would still look good in green ;) but over all it really doesnt matter
    • Like x 1
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Cause they wanted it to be like camouflage it was for fun and I feel other then that obnoxious green pulse head band munitions looks great I like the entire power set I wouldn't want it to. E orange I actually enjoy the green they chose

I figured atomic would be orange the moment I saw it was based on fire storm

I hoped that serums would be yellow for hour man after spytkes mentioned hourman in another fnl but I'm guessing now serums will be green

This debates silly calling it fire 2.0 is silly it's going to be nothing like fire I'm sure

Fires actually red based with some orange for those that want to argue go get any weapo and start firing it tell me the dominant color go get a set of hand blaster so tell me how orange those beans are
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I think people should still be glad we got Atomic. If they like green so much, go serum. lol And the orange look amazing with the animation on the gif, no one can deny that. But I'm looking forward to try Atomic. I'm gonna throw atomic bombs on bosses. lol
    And also that real life atomic bomb doesn't have green but orange, just like the picture I posted above. So the devs were right and amazing job too.
    Of course, I stay loyal to fire too. Just gonna make another character. No respec power.
    • Like x 1
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I've said it before and I truly do feel for the op I just think he's overreacting a bit I would have been annoyed if it were green but it wouldn't have ruined my option to respec as it seems fun and interesting

I however with rage opposed it when it was being hinted and once it was announced I said on one of the rage threads how I felt about it and left it at that I didn't make a thread didn't overreact I just said what I felt and moved on I'm still not a fan of it so I simply don't use it
    • Like x 1
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

I was thinking about atomic/nuclear powers and while pining for, as I often do, Wildfire and the LSH in game I remembered Neutron who had such a similar look. IIRC both Neutron and Atomic Skull came about the same time which is to say mid-silver age, both have shown up up about the same number of times and in multiple media. I know I remember both as showing up in the various cartoon series such as Young Justice or JLU and I even think both were in Smallville.

Personally I would have thought they'd go with the Green Black, given the in game Omacs and Metallo effects but from a cannon point of view there's a pretty decent mix of characters using orange as well as green in comics.

That said while I did think they'd go with green, in anticipation of the possibility of orange I did hold onto the orange smoke aura I got from the Booster Bundle this summer so I'm not exactly sad that they went this way. I don't really make inspired characters but in this case I might make an exception since Drake was one of my favorite characters growing up:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

It is more that rage tanking had everything fire tanks asked for in their revamp threads years ago. It even returned some aspects of fire tanking that was removed like health stacking instead of a flat 60 percent boost. It seemed like they saw all fire user concerns and built rage off of that. It game options but it also made fire users have to choose between being fire or being the tank they wished and hoped fire would be. This was also long before the changes to fire tanks self healing.
    • Like x 3
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol villains can always be inspired by one of the most memorable Superman villains...

[IMG]

• Like x 2
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I still enjoy that movie. O matter how bad it was lol

Superman 3 was worse (other then the evil superman vs Clark scene)
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So since they've all been merged to the atomic is orange thread is that mepps (second) way of saying atomic is orange?
  11. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

I will will say this I've notice all the people for the most art that asked for orange are acting well like a bunch of A double dollar sign wholes...Is just a color the people seems to be fire like which is why people want it to at lease have an green color to the villains, which is understandable.

The power also seems it would be a self heal since we are going off of Firestorm who could tank self heal. Now as for the whole Munition is Gadget 2.0 it kinda is they don't work entirely the same but they are under the same tree therefore to me same power that isn't a power. Munitions is a more explosive variant of Gadgets, now don't confuse what I'm saying I'm not saying they work the same I'm simple saying I consider Munition and Gadgets the same power I don't care how different they work and I will always view it that way. Celestial is under the sorcery tree as well, it just a different variant. People my not like my thought process but that's seems to other people problem not mine now isn't it?

Atomic could be any color because of its not a real life power. It might only be orange not because of the Dev's but because of DC Entertainment, you have a tv show that features Firestorm in it and it is a good way for people to recognize the character have anyone thought of that?

Maybe they have I stop reading a lot of the none-sense lol. Its a video game the devs have to get the ship right first and cannot be worried about. But the people asking for green for years ae being looked down upon it seems by the ones asking for orange for what like a week.
    • Like x 3
  12. Ghostof91 New Player

Oh nvm them, they got they wish for orange so screw everyone else even if logic is brought up they will overlook it.
    • Like x 1
  13. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Thank you for accepting :)
  14. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Thanks to jpharrah1010 I for the love of all that is Zod couldn't think of the name Radiation. Atomic might be Orange because Radiation could potentianlly be a power after Munition Water and Atomic. It might be Serums Radiation and lets just add in Shadows thats doable hehehe.....rumormill is a go...!!! So what do everyone thing about that?
  15. YinChakra Dedicated Player

I believe the next wave of powers will be Serums, Darkness & hope or indigo depending on response.
    • Like x 2
  16. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Atomic includes many powers with radiation in the name, so it might be one of the trees.
    • Like x 1
  17. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

To be honest I would change all 3 of my toons and all 20 of my wife toons to Inigo lol :D.
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Good hunch if it wasn't confirmed atomic deals with radiation
  19. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

that is possible.
  20. Leafy Committed Player

i just want water power ......