Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Gwalir Loyal Player

This looks more like a Poison powerset than an Atomic one to me.
    • Like x 3
  2. Red Templar Dedicated Player

First world problems baby. First world problems.
    • Like x 7
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

This is plain propaganda, I can understand if there wasn't any record of players wanting green, but there is years and years of Atomic requested as green, but I understand you as well with your deep downed excitement for orange you selfishly overlook the negative impact on other players who requested green thus making the remark"Cry about anything" see what I just did.
    • Like x 1
  4. Skidmarc Committed Player

haha...orange v green....

[IMG]

See what I did there...yup that happened.
    • Like x 2
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

They want to pick a apple from a tree that has no apple ignore them, heck you will think they sympathize but nope.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dibrie Committed Player

To be fair that green look so much better, i dont know Captain Fire, i do no know, nothing about atomic or physics.

But if you ask me, that green looks so much better and looks way more atomicish, it's Like he just had a bad at Ace chemicals and got this awesome power.

The orange meh i dont feel it , who came with that anyway lol

Greetz Dibrie
    • Like x 2
  7. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Be nice if we kept all our opinions, disagreements, concerns, questions and new ideas all in the same forum thread for once, instead of the usual 10+ topics on same subject matter
    • Like x 7
  8. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think it was more that people expected green since the original animations were green. The problem that the minute they said firestorm inspired (who was also the highly request inspired by) that made it clear green wasn't the only color on the table anymore. I personally thought they were going to go with neither colors up until the flash introduced firestorm.
    • Like x 3
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

10. Dibrie Committed Player

And im the guy who play with a power just i because it looks awesome, play style i can adapt , some colours/animation not :D

So i will never play Munition's because i find them animation ugly and simply not attractive to play with.
    How nice the gameplay we would be or OP it was , the one thing he get's that there are choices to be made.

Greets Dibrie
  11. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I have an idea for those not liking the color:
    If you don't like the color, change your monitor settings, zoom your camera all the way in and enjoy your phlegm bender. :p
    • Like x 1
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This all this ...
    • Like x 1
  13. megamanexe Committed Player

why's it bother you so much that people express their dislike for things? sharing opinions and criticism is healthy
  14. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Nah, just people wanting to cry over everything, including a puke green color.
    • Like x 1
  15. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I am not happy at all I had plans for my Atomic character being green and now I will have to scrap them. I guess they decided to do a fire clone.
    • Like x 3
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Explain how it's a fire clone ???
    • Like x 3
  17. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Bekus its owange
    • Like x 6
  18. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

It must have been an auto correct in my post. Maybe the same thing happened to the OP you quoted lol. I meant to say nucular
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

Some will win, some will lose. Some were born to sing the blues.
    • Like x 6
  20. megamanexe Committed Player

its green vs orange not blue! :mad: