Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Because people got the idea in their head that it would be green or simply wanted it to be green and now its not.. SO instead of being HAPPY to see we are finally getting closer to getting a new power after .. HOW LONG AGO DID THEY ANNOUNCE ATOMIC AND SERUM and then added WATER... a long wait (basically) now they are upset because its not the COLOR they want.

To me the idea that they are far enough along to actually show us an animated picture of a character using ATOMIC powers means .. we may see in in a month or so. I don't care what COLOR it is... I just want the power. I've got a 14 level sitting in lair patiently waiting to respect and begin life. I had a name I wanted and I made sure I got it.. that alt has been sitting a long time now and it will be nice to actually get to respect and go play with it. Color of the powers could be bubble gum PINK for all I care

But back to your question... just keep in mind the general rule ... Its an On line game's forums on the INTERNET. If they don't have anything to complain about... They will make something UP. LOL
    • Like x 9
  2. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Common Cold power confirmed for 2016.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Because some people will cry about anything, no matter how petty.
    • Like x 9
  4. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

The poster you quoted said it was nuclear man.
    • Like x 1
  5. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Here is how I am reading this from now on.

Devs: "Hey everybody we made chocolate chip cookies for everyone"

Person 1: "Screw your chocolate chip cookies. I want snicker doodles!"

Person 2: "Me too."

Devs: "Sorry we only made chocolate chip cookies."

Person 1: "But I wanted snicker doodles! We used to have snicker doodles"

Person 3: "I want pie!"
    • Like x 7
  6. SuperBell Loyal Player

But Luthor was calling him Nucular Man.
  7. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Perception, Deathstorm is a villain.
    • Like x 4
  8. megamanexe Committed Player

and???
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Atomic's Poster Boy Firestorm and his Evil Counterpart Deathstorm are equally represented with the orange and yellow color scheme. This redeners your your state about the devs making villains feel less like villains false since probably the most powerful atomic villain uses orange yellow just like firestorm.

The atomic themed characters that are green also don't have near the amount of power diversity as firestorm. They all pretty much cause radiation poisoning to their enemies. Why use them when they have a perfectly good antithesis to Firestorm who has the same exact powers?
    • Like x 2
  10. megamanexe Committed Player

it's definitely not false. it was true even before this thread.
  11. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Hey at least pie is not a lie! I'll have a blueberry piece if you please. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Forget it, all the work you put into your threads in 2013/2014 was all pointless obviously. There was no asking for it to be orange until Firestorm came into the picture.
    • Like x 3
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Within the context of the orange or green debate, it is. In the game at large , it can be viewed that way. However, it is not purposefully done imo. They don't have the resources that once had during the games development. They would have to created two of everything to truly accommodate the villains. It would be more fun that way but I understand that it is not in the budget currently.
    • Like x 1
  14. megamanexe Committed Player

if you want to think it's not true (in this context or overall) then you can pretend it's not true. i dont care what you think nor am i here to convince you.
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

We are just having a discussion. Why are you being hostile. Why post on an open forum and not attempt to defend your stance and enage further? We can disagree and still have a friendly conversation about the issue.
    • Like x 1
  16. megamanexe Committed Player

i'm not being hostile...just honest. jeez man don't be so defensive. o_O
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

What are you talking about they might have still used some of the stuff he wrote about

So it all means nothing now that it's orange all the stuff he wrote revolved around the power being green...

Cmon man

Believevne when I tell you a forum Poster can write and thriw put ideas to the devs when they are creating and or updating a power and they can go with your idea or reject virtually all of it

I was a string advocate for an earth aftershock update then ams were introduced mist of us assumed we would get after shocks after (at the time) dev captain liberty stated earth as a combo power it ended up nothing like we thought and nothing we could do or say would include aftershocks into the am no matter how hard we tried and believe me mist of us were trying there were fewer pet fans then aftershock in this forum

However what they did do was listen to us who actually were concerned with both dps and tank sides of earth and give us a kick *** aftershock earth mechanic and fixed pet tanking where now both are viable and not hindered in any way

So although they didn't listen to us with the damage they did look give us great updates to ranking by listening and taking our suggestions into account when fixing it

They could easily take from his suggestions and create something around it still regardless the color I understand your upset possibly bitter but don't be ridiculous about it you nor I know what they have done with the power yet it may be the best tank class yet or it may be where earth was when first released ... No one knows give it time if the color a.one ruins it for you then simply don't use it
    • Like x 1
  18. Skidmarc Committed Player

I just want it to be a power where I do this...

[IMG]
  19. Red Templar Dedicated Player

20. Ghostof91 New Player

I think its quite obvious, why do one eat frosted flakes when they know they don't like it but on the other hand the next person eats frosted flakes and really enjoys it.