Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

confirmed nuclear man inspired costume on market upon atomic release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

I was so scared they were going to use that awful green/black/mud/mold color that the current "atomic" animations use.
    • Like x 4
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

This guy/gal gets it :D
    • Like x 6
  4. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Meh, not digging the Nickelodeon slime look the green filter gave Atomic in that gif.
    • Like x 6
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yah I like this much better... It looks fresh and new and bright
    • Like x 2
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I have to say tho I feel for the op a little as I know how he's feeling

I really wanted a physical strength tank the last time tank powers were up for a new one ... And we got rage ...I hated and still hate the rage powerset and I think it has to do a little with my disappointment with it being chosen... That and I wanted a blue lantern tank if it was gonna be a lantern power ....but oh well I've been earth for a long time now cause Ira the only tank power I enjoy a,though throughout my 4 years playing I've been ice and earth going back and forth when I'd get bored .. Ice is my secind fav tank power I'm guessing that will all change tho ...

But yeah I do feel for the op I know how he's feeling I was even upset when they knocked serums out for atomic after they've been confirmed as atomic healer serum tank I'm not sure how the op felt about how that but it sounds like he didn't care much that serums was bumped and was happy atomic was turned into a tank power I'm guessing that's changed now tho
  7. Jak-Man Committed Player

Now it looks like Serums.
    • Like x 1
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG][IMG]

While I agree, it would be cool to have different atomic colors for each faction, however, I think we're asking too much of the devs or worse delay the release even further to actually do it.

PS: Don't forget about BLIGHT
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. BlazeChamp Committed Player

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    • Like x 5
  10. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Pretty much, my thoughts of November are just optimistic.

The timing is about right, they could do the preview within the next few weeks and hit test in mid October and have it ready by mid November but there was a good amount of time between that first tease of Munitions and the preview. So it could be a bit further off than November, we'll just have to wait and see.
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Are you talking bout the munitions power icon tease or that photo of the guy holding the gun? The gun puck was like 2 or 3 weeks before the reveal I thought I can't remember lol
  12. mexmex Dedicated Player

YES IT LOOKS WAY BETTER IN ORANGE
    • Like x 2
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

where was this even talked about?

link?
  14. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

I just hope it's AM isn't mobile focused. I really hate not being able to cancel the abilities for pickups, mechanics or whatever. Like, a lot.
  15. BlazeChamp Committed Player

• Like x 1
  16. Hemmy Committed Player

• Like x 1
  17. megamanexe Committed Player

orange you glad they didnt make it green
    • Like x 7
  18. megamanexe Committed Player

in the picture spytle posted it looks like he's getting hit by a bunch of cheetos.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

It seemed more like a year but really I think it was around a month. They really dragged that one out.

As I recall I don't think that was a normal thing for them to do, they usually keep things in a tighter timeframe. But its not like they have been doing anything normal for a long time now.
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'm gonna guess it will be a dot class but do t count on it being as bad as elec and natures dot classes it will be made I'm gonna guess there will be a harder hitting burst move in there so it comes out strong otherwise no one will bother as dps is what sells respect 90% of the time