Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I'm really sorry for you if this is the most disappointing thing in your life.
    • Like x 11
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Please, please, please, I honestly beg of you, to make it Original for the Villains or a Colour variant for sale. It's just too sad to see the already ingame animations. To the very least make a poll like what you did with water and Atomic.
    • Like x 1
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Hell yes!
    • Like x 1
  4. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Well at the moment yes, been waiting for a dark tank power and 2 years of liking threads and typing in threads can get you pretty worked up.
    • Like x 1
  5. Delta795 New Player

You'll get over it
    • Like x 12
  6. Valsmurf Loyal Player

He'll get over it. Funniest thing of this debate though? Actual radiation is neither green nor orange, it's either colorless or blue :p

Cherenkov effect is such a delightful, peaceful blue. No wonder comic book artists didn't use it use it for their violent stuffs.

Some fuel bars glowing
    [IMG]

there's also some cool videos lying around, pretty cool i'd say .
    • Like x 9
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

On top of that we don't have a clue if it's gonna be a self healing tank it could be something tag at none of us thought of

It's orange and atomic and KIRBY!!!!! Inspired that's all we know
  8. Perseus Chase Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Fires special effects look nothing like atomic's. That is a reach and you know it. Fire has red as a base accented by orangewhile atomic has yellow with a deep orange.
    • Like x 5
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

As it was pointed to me, some forms of Radiation is actually colorless :) We could actually have no color on this power.
    • Like x 6
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

If this color was blac n white I woulda jumped for joy but orange and yellow just as great and that animation looks stunning it looks to be a shiekd possibly or its the move you do to tank buff yourself it could be anything all I k ow it looks great
    • Like x 1
  12. Absolix Loyal Player

I don't quite get the point of this. It's not like the devs were likely not expecting backlash.

If they made it green, orange fans would be upset. If they made it orange, green fans would be upset. If the made it faction specific, those that want it on characters of the other faction would be upset. They were always going to upset someone, and surprise they did. They were likely prepared for it, and nothing is likely to change from complaining.

All in all, I'm more curious about how it will play as I personally find a power that plays well more appealing than a pretty power.
    • Like x 15
  13. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

I can get the disappointment, but to me it seems like you were already convinced it was going to be a different color with pretty much no real information. And the bit where you were spending a bunch of money for an aura that matches the unconfirmed color honestly made me chuckle a bit.

Let's just agree you were building up the color a little too much.

:p
    • Like x 6
  14. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Ok, lets imagine another one (possibly for Villains):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Are you sure? That looks just great for me (& other villains too):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Now that is actually frickin perfect. It fits right in with Firestorm and looks sweet.

Now on another note, this means we are getting close. They don't give teases until they are within a certain timeframe.

October would be cool with the coloring but timing wise the earliest possibility would be November.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

All they had to do.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Agreed on the last part I can't wait to see how it's gonna work as a tank

This looks very much like an "energy" that would be awesome for me as much as. I want a physical strength tank energy sounds fun and can definitely be a substitute for my physical strength "superman" inspired character no matter what tho whether it's what I'm thinking or not it looks awesome in that vid and I can't wait to see it and use it in action

I don't understand that part either also he can use that aura when serums comes out I'm willing to vet it's gonna be green as it will be inspired by bane/hourman but since bane us mor popular I wouldn't doubt it's green

It looks better in orange
    • Like x 6
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'm betting November I bet we see this on test in October I think munitions was teased in March on test in April live in May if I recall
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well, as much as most people want to forget Superman IV The quest for peace, lol, there's always
    NUCLEAR MAN
    [IMG]

Or Nuclear Woman
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4