Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Dogico Loyal Player

Even if you hadn't have heard the joke before (which is possible depending on where you grew up), once you understand the punchline I'd expect that anyone would be able to put 2 and 2 together and determine that Spytle was hinting that Atomic would be orange.
    • Like x 6
  2. megamanexe Committed Player

this game is doing everything it can to make villains feel like not villains
    • Like x 5
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Faction specific colors don't make sense for Atomic. Light? Absolutely! Celestial, not really but the trees and animations dictated the need for two colors for powers. So they extended that to factions. There is no justification for doing it to the other 11 powers nor Atomic
    • Like x 6
  4. megamanexe Committed Player

we'll probably see a lot of atomic dps for a while and a few atomic tanks but then nobody in the pug/lfg realm will want them because the power is new and they dont trust anyone.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

I wanted orange for ATOMIC so I'm happy ^^
    • Like x 7
  6. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Well great, you got your fire clone!
    • Like x 4
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

Remember when people said Celestial would be a Sorcery clone?
    • Like x 21
  8. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Or Gadgets and Munitions...
    • Like x 13
  9. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Thank u so much, have been dreading that atomic might end up green, love the color and animation shown, although not the biggest fan of the bubbles, i think i can live with them, is that a shield of sorts? or initiation to AM? both?
  10. RogerBlack Committed Player

Perhaps the Devs can match the Atomic ‘dots’ to your characters color-palette.

Want Green & Black Atomic dots?..... Wear a Green & Black colored outfit.

Problem solved.
  11. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

...You got me there
  12. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I am VERY pleased with the color being orange. The green on the Omac power looks dull.
    • Like x 7
  13. Abra Cadabra Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 16
  14. Valsmurf Loyal Player

That looks pretty awesome! Love the Kirby Kracle! Orange you glad it's not green? :p :D ;)
    • Like x 9
  15. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Lol you saw that too? Thought I was going crazy...
    • Like x 1
  16. Elusian Crowd Control

I put all my trust into orange didnt got any green etc for my possible atomic alt (if it turns out good). Here I get rewarded. Absolute happy with the outcome so far ;)
    • Like x 4
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

So Classic Atomic Skull (Green), New 52 Atomic Skull (Purple), Neutron (Red), all their colours just simply don't count?

All the Developers had to do was implement the already ingame version for Villains, and there would be less anger.
    • Like x 2
  18. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

Alright! Finally confirmed that atomic is going to look cool like firestorm! Yeah!
    • Like x 4
  19. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Well I never heard it unfortunately, but surely you would understand the frustration and anger wanting something for years, but you got it differently to what you wanted?
    • Like x 1
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It looks so damn amazing I can not wait
    • Like x 1