Not sure if old or post GU52 problem

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Gale Reaper, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

I came back to the game after a break the day before GU52, everything seemed normal(lol) that day, but after GU52 pre-battle countdowns keep resetting in most 1v1 and 2v2 maps, currently only excluding shadowlands.

Shadowlands has its own story though. 50% if the time me and my opponent would end up in the same "waiting barrier" or w/e you wanna call it and could start killing each other asap. Anyone else noticed the same issues.
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

Welcome back :)

I have to admit that does not happen to me, maybe its a connection issue?

And about the wrong barrier issue.. that's been around forever, in pretty much every map.. The amount of times I spawned outside the door on the moon, or outside the barrier in the pit.. Haha
  3. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

I don't really play anything outside of 1v1 and 2v2, but that happening in shadowlands was a first for me. Also when doing batcaves, lairs or inner sanctum it would start with 30 sec CD, then reset to 1:30, and again to 30. I know it usually happens when someone leaves but I'm pretty sure no one did, especially not repetitively and in lairs.
  4. Soul Dedicated Player

I cant think of anything but to suggest you open a ticket? x:
  5. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

Actually that did happen to me a few times, but eventually it does start...so i didn't really care much about it

It happend a few times when while I was doing Batcave 1v1 Arena
    • Like x 1
  6. SnowStar Committed Player

I always thought the countdown reset was people joining/ditching/new folks joining, maybe
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

If you submit it a ticket they will tell you to go to the forum and then
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Soul Dedicated Player

Hey.. I never said it was a GOOD suggestion.. It's just all I had. :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

It happens in all 1v1 as far as I know.
  10. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I occasionally start outside of my bubble while my opponent gets stuck inside theirs. Man I could cheat that so bad if I wanted to lol. But I usually just stand on top of my bubble til the countdown is over then we take off side by side just like if nothing happened.
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

Forgot to mention it now effects 2v2 as well.
  12. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

Bug reports submitted to the issue tracker get attention. Here's the one for this issue, created last week: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-855

Last update is "We believe we have identified the issue, but are still testing a fix. Thank you for your patience."