Looking for a PvP based Earth Load out.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Leafy, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Leafy Committed Player

title says it all :]
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Are you looking for a DPS or Tank loadout? :)
  3. Leafy Committed Player

ah sorry bout that forgot to add that , I'd like a DPs loadout.
  4. Deathmike Devoted Player

I'd say Crystal,Fortify,Totem,Reinforce,Gemstone,Envelop.
    Keep in mind that Envelop will give Crystal power but the effect doesn't stack with Fortify so ideally you want to cast it when Fortify is at about half of its cooldown.

Deathmike out.
  5. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Jackhammer, Sandblast, Unstoppable, Gemstone/Localized Tremor, Fortify, Crystal

Use Jackhammer/Localized Tremor to clip your weapon attacks to generate DPS. Unstoppable for the CC knockback, breakout, and PI. You can generate a lot of damage by doing weapon hold clipped by Jackhammer x1 clipped by Localized Tremor clipped by Unstoppable. Use Sandblast to kill the enemy once you have a blue and they are at 35% health. Gemstone for the damage mitigation just to slow down the damage. Fortify and Crystal for the free damage she does against enemies and it's bursty as well.

I don't use Reinforce since I usually have a Hardlight DPS, Nature DPS, or Rage guy in my group at all times to buff me. I tend to also alternate in Vacuum Bubble or Envelop.
  6. Leafy Committed Player

7. Leafy Committed Player