HELP DEVS!!!! UPDATE 51, I CAN'T SEE ANYONE NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by smoove76, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

Still waitin on a announcement for the time frame of this fix. Any Dev gonna let us know?
    • Like x 2
  2. tomuchpressure New Player

Good luck with that
  3. DrPanther New Player

DrPanther
    Legends PvE Hall of Doom, Spark of Parallax, Corrupted Zamoran
    Only played one character
    USPS (ps3)

FYI: I used the work around from smoove76, and it worked for me this morning.
  4. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Pretty interesting playing legends PvE with invisible teammates and shadow creatures.
  5. Pr0tojay Committed Player

well at least u get shadows...i get absolutely nothing but invisibility
  6. Pr0tojay Committed Player

any news about a fix yet?
  7. Korlick Loyal Player

Its even more interesting getting stuck under the map while facing Circe in Trigon Prison every time you enter the fight.
    • Like x 2
  8. Swiftduck Loyal Player

no, this is why they should stop beating the dead horse that is called a PS3.

As i stated in one of my other posts, performance on the PS3 will continue to degrade until access to PSN gets shut down for the ps3.

The more updates that come out for the game, the worse the ps3 performs for this game.
  9. Tearfallen Level 30

Tearfallen
    USPS3
    Everywhere
  10. Savage99 New Player

i was just in a run of New Genesis Now and can't see the cola vendor to repair my gear. I see black shades for some of the vendors that are in game and some others just don't show up. Do we have any eta on when all of this is going to be fixed for those of us with these issues?
  11. CaptainBombus Level 30

Wrong on so many levels. This isn't a PS3 "performance issue". It's a bug. As a for-profit business, Daybreak will continue to support PS3 as long as there is a financial incentive in doing so. Get over it!
    • Like x 2
  12. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Try hooking ur ps3 to the Ethernet with the tips givin to you
  13. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Wrong. My ps3 is only affected by npc invisibility but I did this fix trick and work like a charm. My ps3 is probably the most performing of all. I have a HDD. I will have a ps4 very soon and so as the others but I will continue to play dcuo on the console that made it possible for dcuo to see the day. Have a little respect for the ps3 and get over it and play on your ps4.
    • Like x 3
  14. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

Ok... This is beyond ridiculous now.... When is the fix comin?! I tryed playin last night... Can't do anything without seeing teammates or enemies. Answer us devs!
  15. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Easy for you to say when youre not the one receiving the income from DC's ps3 population. Money talks at the end of the day, not you.
    • Like x 4
  16. dukegraybo New Player

I hope it's not over for us PS3 users.But if it is farewell DC Universe online..
    • Like x 1
  17. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

I should have stayed premium.... Payin monthly for this crap is not worth it. Especially if the devs are jus gonna ignore us & this problem.
  18. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Yeah........I'm not touching the game again until I see a hotfix, this is just complete nonsense.
    It's worse on my main than any other characters of course.

I literally just turned the game off because I queued into the Wonder woman iconic anomaly, beat the first invisible "boss", then couldn't progress through the next gate because you have to talk to the Amazonians, unfortunately we can't interact with invisible NPCs.

So, any scenario that involves talking to someone to progress is pretty much shot, 3x now I've had to leave the Corrupted Zamaron duo because neither of us could talk to Indigo - 1 to open the door.

So, I'll be checking in the forums waiting for their hotfix, but until then you won't be seeing me in the game, it's too damn frustrating and you can guarantee I won't EVER be subbing up again.
    • Like x 1
  19. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Ok.......and what can you respond with?

We're 7 pages in and no word on it being looked at, or trying to identify the problem. What are you gonna do, investigate EVERY person that puts their characters name down about an issue?

I'm sorry Mepps but this is complete ********.
    • Like x 1
  20. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Almost always is connected directly to the modem by cable. It's slow enough to load as it is, that's really the best way to play anyhow. Did I give the impression it wasn't?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.